Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riaa This Riaa That.....f*ck The Riaa!

Get some balls people!!! all am reading is how people are going to stop useing kazaa because there scared of the riaa, use the patch to hide your shared files or are you going to let a bunch of pricks at the riaa run you out??? have you ever thought people posting negativety might even be the riaa as some sort of scare tactics to scare you off!!! do you think there going to take us all to court so we can get a slap on the wrist "naughty boy, dont do it again" how meny people have been done???

nearly everyone has a copy of something including judges, policemen, etc...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    yeah i been saying this since the riaa started with there crap i will stay with kazaa till the end

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster

hi there !
    i have over 2000 files, everyone can see them
    have done so for over 12 months, and i don't
    give a s--t about RIAA
    regards
    m8t

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I'm using 3 firewalls, so I'll I have to say is FUCK YOU RIAA. If you get past my firewalls, I'll destroy all of your servers, for good. That'll teach your bastards to mess with a network engineer with a masters degree and a bachelors degree in programming.

7465 files and counting..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    How can you possibly do anything worth doing on the internet from behind three firewalls?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yeah but I'm not taking chances, I DID read on the CNN.com website that the "RIAA" will be sueing people, yes sueing, NOT taking them to court and saying, "bad boy, don't do it again". They'll actually be sueing. I don't have a LOT of music, so I guess I don't have to worry about it so much.

From CNN.com: "The RIAA said its lawyers will file lawsuits initially against people with the largest collections of music files they can find online. U.S. copyright laws allow for damages of $750 to $150,000 for each song offered illegally on a person's computer, but Sherman said the RIAA will be open to settlement proposals from defendants."

Go here to read more about it:
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/06/2...s.ap/index.html

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Time@30 June 2003 - 14:26
    I'm using 3 firewalls, so I'll I have to say is FUCK YOU RIAA. If you get past my firewalls, I'll destroy all of your servers, for good. That'll teach your bastards to mess with a network engineer with a masters degree and a bachelors degree in programming.

7465 files and counting..
    lol you should know that anytime you upload you make an opening in your firewalls in order to make a direct connection...that can be tracked.
    they are not trying to hack you.only to find you.lol
    a highschool drop-out had to point this out to you.LOL

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Umm, no.. Shall I explain how a firewall works? (hardware in this case, I have 2 software ones, which includes Norton Internet Security and the Windows XP default firewall)

My IP may be out, but how are they going to get past the firewalls? Makes perfect sense.

Edit : (If the hardware firewall fails, try to get past Norton, and it really doesn't matter if there is a direct connection because Windows XP 64-bit edition has built in encryption. Thus making it impossible for them to decode what is on my hard drive)

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Time@30 June 2003 - 15:20
    Umm, no.. Shall I explain how a firewall works? (hardware in this case, I have 2 software ones, which includes Norton Internet Security and the Windows XP default firewall)

My IP may be out, but how are they going to get past the firewalls? Makes perfect sense.

Edit : (If the hardware firewall fails, try to get past Norton, and it really doesn't matter if there is a direct connection because Windows XP 64-bit edition has built in encryption. Thus making it impossible for them to decode what is on my hard drive)
    If you can download and upload on Kazaa, suffice to say RIAA can do the same unless you've blocked every connection by ip that they might use.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Well i think all this is a big scare tatic. hwo many millions of us have pc's n filesharing. Why should we pay £4.99 for a single on cd when you can have roughly 6 albums for that ! Next the film industies will target us for fileshaing films hahaha. STOP..........CARRY ON ! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast