Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitmetv Help

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post
    password was leaked?

Leaked as in you traded it eh?

The only place from where the password can leak is your own mouth....duh
    LOL come on just shut up if you cant help him, he say password is leaked. and that all information we have. this very suck meet people on fst that wont help and just attack, . trade or not he was just saying password was leaked and someone should help him . if there evidence that it was a trade then you can "SPEAK".
    ibslice has blocked my pm, wat shud i do, he told me he will enable my account

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I feel for you. I just got my account disabled, and I did nothing wrong. I wouldn't count on getting it back unfortunately. The staff are extremely stubborn...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ibslice told me he will enable my account but now he has blocked pms from me tell me wat shud i do now

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Who is ibslice? A member here from BitmeTV? Staff?

Apparantelly mine was disabled. I think because I recruited about 3-4 people in the past month from here and one of my invitees told me that they told him on IRC when he went there to see why his account got disabled that we got disabled because I'm a member of a trading group lol

I guess I should have known. I invited people from here and I had the same name there as here.

Well fuck it. I won't fight to get my account back. I should be able to get another invite pretty quick. Not that I use BitmeTV much at all though but it was one of my first private trackers and all I did was give away invites to people that would be good to the tracker.

In about 25 weeks actually I got 14 invites and I invited 7 people from here and the 2 that got disabled were for inactivity AFAIK.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ibslice is a mod @ BitmeTV and one of the nicest and fairest. Any chance at getting your account back is to talk to him, and be straight up honest rather than lie your way through
    eee

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well looks like he's disabled here. I was gonna pm him to see if he can re-enable me since all I did was give a few invites away to people that deserved them.

Oh well. If I need BitmeTV I'll ask for an invite.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I got mine deleted too. I did nothing wrong. Appartantly, thre were other traders on my tree. I went to their IRC but, I didn't get Ibslice.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Apparently Ibslice abandoned FST and asked his account to be disabled.
    It's a pitty because he had helped a lot of users here in the past with their bitmeTV accounts...

The only way to contact bitmeTV staffers now is to go to their IRC.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    the-big-gamer's Avatar HaRdRoCk BT Rep: +1
    i thing you have to talk in irc

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I havent blocked anyones pm's
    It was because I was disabled by FST staff.
    THAT is why you would not have been able to pm me here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast