Thread: My bedtime wish.

I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Its 3:35am and im about to head to bed. The kid is bad and kept me awake till now

Just thought i would give this a shot before i slept as i pretty much need 2 trackers so i can have all i really need. Dont worry, They arent high levels (I think, They arent on the WAIW thread anyway)

The 2 i need are:

TemplateShare

I work online doing coding (PHP if anyone wanted to know) for gaming sites (Online text based RPG's) and occasionally get jobs to do templating work, So i could use this for work purpose.

TranceRoute

As a trance lover who realised he has next to no chance of gettings into TT because i dont trade, Im trying for this as what seems to be the best alternative.

Im hoping i can get these invites free because i dont really want to have to trade anything as i use what i have and gave away the trackers i had but done use a week or so back.

As i said, I have no idea what level/value/rarity these 2 trackers are so for all i know i could have no chance to get these, If thats the case, Please let me know.

Anyway, Time for me to shut my eyes and count little fluffy sheep

Night everyone (Or morning depending on where you live )

Edit Before the obvious is stated, Yes, I have 3 trade rep, 1 was from a giveaway, 1 was from some random person adding me one with no comment and 1 was a trade

We have all screwed up in life at least once, That was mine
    Last edited by fook3d; 08-15-2007 at 02:46 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    If you want a TS account, PM me I'll give to you, it's fresh.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Isn't your "Bedtime Wish" - How about a glass of Milk? Got Milk...LOL

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    toxic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    All you need is clonazepam for your kid.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    @dmf86: Pm sent, Thank you.

@BestTrade_Ever: Send the milk in PM

@toxic: I'll pretend i know what that is, Maybe that an american medicine because i have never heard of it?

@The person who gave me TR fresh acc: Thank you, Wont put your name here because it was sent in PM, So not sure if you want your name mentioned. Appreciate the account.

@Anyone who knows:

Last edited by fook3d; 08-15-2007 at 11:37 AM.