Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If U Get A Letter From The Iraa Or Sumthin

tell them it was an error, before they come to check ur pc, defragment all ur HD, stash all ur cds in ur attic, underground or sumthin, install ur old os, update ur pc as if it wasnt defragmented, install some freeware software, or some you own so you can prove its urs and so it looks like it was used for a while...think about it anyway, they aint loosin much $$, the game industry racks in 10 billion big $$ a year, movies like lara croft[the first] made 130 mil $$ (source=latest EGM) and for the music industry, not many artists accualy make money off their cd because they pay their debts for creating the cds (-$_,_ _ _,_ _ _ u guess) and only a few big time artist as eminem, snoop dogg, p diddy, nelly ect make mosny of their cd when they make more then they spent on the cd creation and anyway 94% of their incomes are from TV preformances, tours, concerts ect... basically, their winning anyway....did u ever c mtv cribs? or ''its good to be ..." on VH1? look at the shit they got plus the taxes on that...you do the math....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    who are the IRAA?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    In case their after you, AS IF...
    http://www.subpoenadefense.org/.
    I think you may win the Lotto first to pay the crappy fine you get anyway.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey thats what I alwysa say the chances of getting caught are the chances of you winning loto

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Paranoid people should always:

fdisk mbr/fdisk -delete partition(s)/recreate partition(s)/format & reinstall os.

Then find ways of not broadcasting one's ip address to the dark side.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kms1357@3 August 2003 - 23:04
    tell them it was an error, before they come to check ur pc, defragment all ur HD, stash all ur cds in ur attic, underground or sumthin, install ur old os, update ur pc as if it wasnt defragmented, install some freeware software, or some you own so you can prove its urs and so it looks like it was used for a while...think about it anyway, they aint loosin much $$, the game industry racks in 10 billion big $$ a year, movies like lara croft[the first] made 130 mil $$ (source=latest EGM) and for the music industry, not many artists accualy make money off their cd because they pay their debts for creating the cds (-$_,_ _ _,_ _ _ u guess) and only a few big time artist as eminem, snoop dogg, p diddy, nelly ect make mosny of their cd when they make more then they spent on the cd creation and anyway 94% of their incomes are from TV preformances, tours, concerts ect... basically, their winning anyway....did u ever c mtv cribs? or ''its good to be ..." on VH1? look at the shit they got plus the taxes on that...you do the math....
    If i dont wanna let the RIAA in my house or anyone else then i just close the door.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Dude! I don't want any letters from the IRA. That'd mean they know my address.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@4 August 2003 - 06:10
    Dude! I don't want any letters from the IRA. That'd mean they know my address.

oh-oh

hopefully this won't turn political

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Plug & Play External Harddrive. Music? What Music???

10. File Sharing   -   #10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast