Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Powerful Kazaa Tool Overlooked!

Poster
    WORD OF MOUTH CAN BE THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL WHEN SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND REFERENCE. A USER DOESN'T SHARE EVERYTHING HE OR SHE KNOWS WHEN WRITING A DESCRIPTION...HE OR SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER IN THE DESCRIPTION!!

"SEND MESSAGE TO USER" IS RARELY USED TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER KAZAA USERS. !!!!!!!THERE ARE ALWAYS 3000000 USERS ON KAZAA WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TALK TO THREE MILLION DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!!!

++++I SEND MESSAGES TO MANY USERS ASKING ABOUT RARE/UNHEARD OF FILES/INFO THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD. I EVEN GET GREAT LEADS FROM WHAT I CALL, "UNDERGROUND" KNOW-HOW!!!!

*****I DON'T SHARE MY BEST FILES WHICH COST $$$$!!!! BUT IF SOMEONE ASKS I WOULD ENABLE THEM!!!!!

*****WHEN SOMEONE IS UPLOADING FROM ME, I MIGHT SEND THEM A MESSAGE SAYING, "HEY IF YOU LIKE THIS TOPIC, THEN TRY THIS FILE CALLED....."

HAVE YOU EVER GRABBED FILES THAT ARE LOOPED OR INCOMPLETE?

HAVE YOU EVER DOWNLOADED SOMETHING THAT WASN'T WHAT IT'S DESCRIPTION SAID?

WELL THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T EVEN FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR OR MABEY YOU DID FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, BUT IT PROBABLY WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE BEST FILE POSSIBLE.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SEND MESSAGES TO OTHER USERS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^3,000,000 USERS IS "VERY RESOURCEFUL"

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Retired
    why caps? I think this is cald 'SPAM'or isn't it?

so were is the tool?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    <insert signature here>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    without reading.. kinda getting the idea of

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Capitals is considered shouting and is bad manners in any Forum/Chatroom and on any board.

Please refrain from using them.

I&#39;ll try and find the other posts and delete them, leaving this one here...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@30 June 2003 - 09:36
    why caps? I think this is cald &#39;SPAM&#39;or isn&#39;t it?

so were is the tool?
    Sorry on the caps........you have posted 1000 times and I have only posted twice.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Retired
    Originally posted by nukemdomis+30 June 2003 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nukemdomis @ 30 June 2003 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@30 June 2003 - 09:36

so were is the tool?
    Sorry on the caps........you have posted 1000 times and I have only posted twice. [/b][/quote]
    so?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by nukemdomis+30 June 2003 - 19:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nukemdomis @ 30 June 2003 - 19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@30 June 2003 - 09:36

so were is the tool?
    Sorry on the caps........you have posted 1000 times and I have only posted twice. [/b][/quote]

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    lmao
    ice ice baby

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by nukemdomis+30 June 2003 - 19:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nukemdomis @ 30 June 2003 - 19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@30 June 2003 - 09:36

so were is the tool?
    Quality over quantity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast