Thread: BitMeTV disabled

Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Dear Friends!
    Can somebody help and ask Staff on IRC, why I got disabled? I cannot connect to IRC (and I am not very familiar with it).
    It really is a mystery because I just got another reassuring message from a Staff - member just before it happened. Am really puzzled...What makes things even more interesting, is that my all my seeds are developing fine. Both from my PC, and from my seedbox as well...
    I am asking U, for I have not comitted anything illegal or haven't breached the rules in any way...
    I trust the Staff of BitMeTV, especially Ibslice, that it is some fatal misunderstanding...They have been alway very friendly. i think they do not disable anybody without a reason. In my case this is just the case.
    Sorry, and I did not mean bitchin'. Just don't understand.
    My nick is fuufen
    Thanx for Your help, Guys, I really appreciate it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    just pm ibslice on oink

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    2 Ip .. ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by joro View Post
    2 Ip .. ?
    But before I used both my home IP and seedbox for seeding I wrote them a letter (as a precaution). Seems I was not smart enough. But I trust in their generosity. Ibslice is real helpful. Funny that all my seeds are just fine ATM. I guess somebody just disabled me inadvertently.
    Edited
    It seems I got into a rotten tree. I haven't done anything wrong, but the invite tree was bad. Too bad, for me, bye-bye BitMeTV. Well, I use TvTorrents, anyway.
    Full credit to Ibslice (tried to help), but BTMTV is just too strict with those rules...and regulations.
    I do not understand, though, how on earth did they let me a multitraded (if true) account for so long?
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 08-15-2007 at 08:08 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    The answer is simple:
    1) Never trade accounts!
    2) Be carefull by whom you are invited and who you invite on bitmeTV. If your inviter or your invitee is a bad apple the whole tree (up and down) will be choped down as deep as it gets, no matter how innocent you are.
    Last edited by znik; 08-15-2007 at 08:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    The answer is simple:
    1) Never trade accounts!
    2) Be carefull be whom you are invited and who you invite on bitmeTV. If your inviter or your invitee is a bad apple the whole tree (up and down) will be choped down as deep as it gets, no matter how innocent you are.
    there no mistery in this.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Not really. Anyway, such is life. I drank a whiskey.
    I love FST and I love my old Swiss M8, znik. Who does not know who I am, but I know him well from...In the invite section I put up a SCT -acc, buffered, for a colossal BTMTV - acc. Just want these suckers sweat..)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    The answer is simple:
    1) Never trade accounts!
    2) Be carefull by whom you are invited and who you invite on bitmeTV. If your inviter or your invitee is a bad apple the whole tree (up and down) will be choped down as deep as it gets, no matter how innocent you are.
    U are wrong in this matter, znik, although I agree with U in the big picture. Trading accs have the consequences. But not this case. He is my friend, and the account was not traded, but came from a respectful source, a friend. I know the case.
    Hell, I hate BitMeTV and all the Highats there, and wish them all the worst, anyway. It is just a simple tracker. What makes them something is the members, not them. They just bind people together. They will get what they deserve from their members, anyway.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Maybe it has something to do with leaked passwords from bithdtv?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Even I can get 10 BitMeTv invites / day- if I wanted. I guess he is just sick and tired of this. Why the good people are hunted vigorously by these folks - don't know. Bunch of kids, call themselves Staff...Eh, be happy. I know at least 20 people - all of them generous, knowledgeable guys - who were disabled, for nothing. It's the paranoid inviter's inviter's inviter rule. But their site, they do whatever they want. But world would be a happier place without them. Really sad bunch of pussys.
    A malis vituperari laus est.