Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: R.o.n.a.l.d.i.n.h.o...........

pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    He Is The Best Ever?, or what?

I must to know if just me think he is the most talent soccer play ever.

What do you think?, i don't talk about favorite player or something like that.

Not just dribbling, but his ability, his technique, and the most important thing is the way he is make the game.
    Again the most special thing about him is, that he isn't another great awesome soccer player who has high technique ability and ball control, he is considered genius in the field, genius in soccer, he seems to see the game in different angle. he can surprise and make the game up side down in a blink of an eye with one 50 meters cutting and 99% aimed pass.

I know there is a lot of great player out there(Henry, C.Ronaldo...) , and a lot of times people argue with me about that and claims differently. And i must say that i like a lot of players, but in my opinion Ronaldinho has something different/special in is game viewing. Leave the fact that he has high abilities in control the ball and keep him between is legs.
    I mean that the passes he give are like 99% customized in a way that I'm allowing to myself to compare it to math calculate====he do the math and make the pass get to target, even if the target is on move..

I have to say i watch
    a lot of soccer games , almost every opportunity i got, and i see Espaniol league, Argentina League, French League and more.... and i never saw someone who has the same ability like Ronaldinho in the issue of Pass technique and game viewing angle.

So give me ur opinion in the Subject, cause my friend pissed me off today arguing with me about ta, but again i will love to ear ur opinion.

TNX!

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    great player but damn is he greedy on the ball.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    great player but damn is he greedy on the ball.
    Half right in my pinion...
    The only problem he got is the mood... I mean you can see on his face even before the game starts if it will be one of the good games or Not.. cause sometime, like every human been, he is in bad mood from before the game or sometimes dooring the game when nothing goes smooth has he wish...
    Last season he has it a lt, and when he is in bad time, he take the ball and try over and over again-->Sometimes after a while he just disappear and barely seen in the game and sometimes he get over it and show he still in the game-->By awesome pass or by great dribbling.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I'm an American notafan of soccer. I love "showtime" and Ronaldinho has "showtime".

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I wonder how much it would take to bring Ronaldinho here to the US just like Beckham... hmm
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    I wonder how much it would take to bring Ronaldinho here to the US just like Beckham... hmm
    The media is on Beckham nuts over here already.

The problem is that soccer for most Americans basically sucks.

I will admit that Beckham has brought some media attention to soccer that it needs for more exposure.

However, Beckham wil not $250 mil and soccer will still fall behind our big 3 by a big margin.

Playing in the summertime doesn't help besides the fact it doesn't have to compete with football and basketball that much.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I'm an American notafan of soccer. I love "showtime" and Ronaldinho has "showtime".

only when he will be 56 years old.........

I will admit that Beckham has brought some media attention to soccer that it needs for more exposure.

However, Beckham wil not $250 mil and soccer will still fall behind our big 3 by a big margin.

Playing in the summertime doesn't help besides the fact it doesn't have to compete with football and basketball that much.
    if you mention it.....i must to know......

why is that???? why the soccer on usa sucks?

if i understand correct, there is no money problem.

maybe it because you got so many other sport (it is great for me).........
    Last edited by pazsh; 08-17-2007 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Beckham is just one big marquee name in a league full of unknowns at least to most Americans. Out of the top of my head, I can only name Donovan and Beasley as the other more famous players in MLS.

It will definitely take more than Beckham to make MLS what the other big 3 or (or 4 if you include hockey) is today for people here.

Probably the biggest hurdle is the scoring tendency of the sport which is even less than hockey. Americans are used to watching the action packed, high scoring games of the NBA and NFL, that watching 22 players run around a massive field for 90 min with minimal scoring at that will be hard to overcome.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Ronaldinho used to be that. Not anymore. At present, I can say he isn't the best player in the world or has no extraordinary abilities that he used to. Probably age, money, and fame is a great factor.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    No offense, but it is damn hard to read ur writing.. Go learn some English and some serious grammar, man. Also, try learning how to post, cuz all those question marks and exclamation points piss me off

Landon Donovan is the best

PS. Stop worshiping Jessica Alba and ftnrulz
    No Whining

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast