Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give me your offers...?????!!!!! WTH?

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    yeah, a rule like that would probally doesn't make sense... BUT, just because there is no rule for it, doesn't mean ya should either..

lets look at it this way... what are the good points to this?? hmmmm...... if i only traded for high level accounts that i didn't use/need/want, just to get a infinity rated tracker... i'd probally get there fairly quickly! yeah! cool.. but, NOW WHAT!!?? meanwhile, in the proccess of doing this i was setting a false standard for everyone else to follow and making it difficult for "LOWER END" users.... to get what they want and WILL use.. because everyone else is trying to following what i was doing...

bottom line is that stuff like that kills the little guy.. and it does...

Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    guys think of it..there's no rule that ask some1 to trade if only he's gonna use the account..doesnt make sense
    100% AGREED!

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Most people here don't give a crap about trackers, they just have that strange principle to get the highest level tracker possible & don't give a crap about the sole purpose of tracker. A vast majority of traders don't even use trackers, but just trade them. Kinky if you ask me. The most lame part of trading is, that most of the traders take actively part of 'giveaway' threads & hoard accounts and then they'll trade em. Pretty often inviters get banned because of em, sad if you ask me.

Trading is not bad if it satisfies both sides and also has a positive impact for the trackers.
    Last edited by jasperr; 08-15-2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12