Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give me your offers...?????!!!!! WTH?

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ya know i maybe a "Noob" here but i just don't get it... i see waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many posts here with the statements: "this is what i have, (blah, blah, blah) ... PM ME YOUR OFFERS..."

WTH is that??

seeing stuff like this tells me that this person just doesn't give one hoot about trackers or nothing and thinks of'em only as a type of comodity...... i mean com'on here, let's be real for a sec.... if you actually needed something you would say .. hey, this is what i need... i have this to offer, or something like that..

ppl are just too damm greedy these days... i've been noticing a new call on these forums to stop this disgusting non-sense... and i think its the way of the future..... IMO, theres no point to these type of posts .......

does anyone else feel the same way? or am i just making fool of myself here..???

edit.... the WTH stands for What The Heck.. O.o

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    IF i get what what ur saying correctly..i guess ur tryin to say that trading just for trading is stupid..if so..i dont think ur makin urself fool!..because i kinda agrree with what ur saying..while some of the ppl like me trade nowadays only for trackers they need..some just trade to get high lvl trackers with no value of that...but..some just try 2 get trackers they dont need which are high valued. so that they could trade it for trackers they need afterwards...

all in all..i kinda agree that it's became a terribly awful thing trading just for trading..not for the first real reason it was made for...gettin into trackers u need..
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    You are right. But people will continue doing this as long as there isn't a rule which forbids that here. When such rule will exist (if it will exist) they'll probably move elsewhere...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    when people says: "pm me offers" its because they dont need the account and so they want to get something from it. by trading. thats why they do it. and if people want to do that then let them do it. whats gonna happen to you? i personally go for what i really want and i think thats the right way, but whatever. thats the way it is. by the way. WTH stands for "what the hell" too
    Last edited by SiNa; 08-15-2007 at 01:46 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    you maybe are right.. but i think it need a rule which will stop this..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    guys think of it..there's no rule that ask some1 to trade if only he's gonna use the account..doesnt make sense
    Been There, Done That

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    YES!!!!!
    thats exactly what i was trying to say(i appologise if it didn't come out properly). and its a shame....

i have no issue with ppl trading for what they need.... although i am of a mindset that invites should be free.. but, if ya really want a tracker and thats THE ONLY WAY your gonna get... then i guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do.. its the ppl that trade only to better themselves and no other reason... WHY???

Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    IF i get what what ur saying correctly..i guess ur tryin to say that trading just for trading is stupid..if so..i dont think ur makin urself fool!..because i kinda agrree with what ur saying..while some of the ppl like me trade nowadays only for trackers they need..some just trade to get high lvl trackers with no value of that...but..some just try 2 get trackers they dont need which are high valued. so that they could trade it for trackers they need afterwards...

all in all..i kinda agree that it's became a terribly awful thing trading just for trading..not for the first real reason it was made for...gettin into trackers u need..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    YES!!!!!
    thats exactly what i was trying to say(i appologise if it didn't come out properly). and its a shame....

i have no issue with ppl trading for what they need.... although i am of a mindset that invites should be free.. but, if ya really want a tracker and thats THE ONLY WAY your gonna get... then i guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do.. its the ppl that trade only to better themselves and no other reason... WHY???

Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post

because they have no life and they think that if they do that then life will be more valuable to them and that they will be more respected

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    thats my whole point...... if they don't need or want it, then why not say WHAT you need or WANT!??.... this kinda of stuff just makes me laugh... because it tells me they DON'T know what they want, if anything in paticular at all....

thats my thinking of it anyways..

and PS:
    although it may be true... but as i stated... my use of WTH = What The Heck....

Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    when people says: "pm me offers" its because they dont need the account and so they want to get something from it. by trading. thats why they do it. and if people want to do that then let them do it. whats gonna happen to you? i personally go for what i really want and i think thats the right way, but whatever. thats the way it is. by the way. WTH stands for "what the hell" too

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Most people here don't give a crap about trackers, they just have that strange principle to get the highest level tracker possible & don't give a crap about the sole purpose of tracker. A vast majority of traders don't even use trackers, but just trade them. Kinky if you ask me. The most lame part of trading is, that most of the traders take actively part of 'giveaway' threads & hoard accounts and then they'll trade em. Pretty often inviters get banned because of em, sad if you ask me.

Trading is not bad if it satisfies both sides and also has a positive impact for the trackers. (It happens in really rare occasions though, that's why I don't support trading)
    Last edited by Presto; 08-15-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast