Thread: DarkSide please

BoaBa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I've been looking for some time for this tracker, and i got nothing. i'm a member of another hungarian tracker (Pretorians) and i promise i won't trade or cheat.

Besides that i am a member of other great trackers like iplay/polish tracker/bitme/oink/revTT/blackcats, some of them i got from give`aways, accounts that i really take good care of and i try to make invites to help the FST comunity.

As soon as i make 100 gb upload on DS (i think pretty fast cause i read they have freeleech packs with double upload) i'll make a give`away.

Thank you and if you ever need something don't hesitate to ask.
    The give`away - men are goin' to take over the world.

elektronik (*)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by BoaBa View Post
    I've been looking for some time for this tracker, and i got nothing. i'm a member of another hungarian tracker (Pretorians) and i promise i won't trade or cheat.

Besides that i am a member of other great trackers like iplay/polish tracker/bitme/oink/revTT/blackcats, some of them i got from give`aways, accounts that i really take good care of and i try to make invites to help the FST comunity.

As soon as i make 100 gb upload on DS (i think pretty fast cause i read they have freeleech packs with double upload) i'll make a give`away.

Thank you and if you ever need something don't hesitate to ask.
    I will help U out. Just have to upload a bit, my friend.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BoaBa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok, thanks a lot Sylar666.

elektronik (*)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    it's me again. Sylar666 if you have an invite and still wish to help me out, i need it now or tomorrow, because i will be gone for about 2 weeks. if you don't but still wish to help me out, please keep it for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

elektronik (*)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    it's me again. Sylar666 if you have an invite and still wish to help me out, i need it now or tomorrow, because i will be gone for about 2 weeks. if you don't but still wish to help me out, please keep it for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

elektronik (*)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    It's me again. Sylar666 did you manage to get an invite? if you did and still want to help me out please send it today or tomorrow, because i'll be gone for about 2 weeks. If not, please keep it for me, for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

Happy trading an a lot of give`aways guys!

elektronik (*)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    It's me again. Sylar666 did you manage to get an invite? if you did and still want to help me out please send it today or tomorrow, because i'll be gone for about 2 weeks. If not, please keep it for me, for the time i'll be back. Thank you very much!

elektronik (*)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BoaBa View Post
    ok, thanks a lot Sylar666.

elektronik (*)