Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FSC Invite Please

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Greetings fellow FST members,

I was catching up on some interesting posts that I've been following, and in one thread I saw mention of the tracker site FST. I had never heard of this one before and I went to the tracker rating site and learned more of it.

What a wonderful site it seems. I love full dvd movies, and am a real stickler when it comes to making proper announces for uploads. On FSC they categorize their movies by type and format so NTSC is seperate from PAL. So this is such a great feature.

ALso, I am so pleased to see that everyone has uploading rights. My dvd collection is close to 800 movies now and I do enjoy uploading well prepared torrents. My membership of KG taught me well how to make proper announces. I ensure (if space permits) that I include rip specs, screenshots, examples of reviews, and plot summaries. I am not a super uploader, as this is time consumming, but I am a steady one. If anyone is a KG member just check out some of my torrents, you'll see what I mean.

But what really caught my eye is the sense of community and fun that is expressed in the forum on FST. This would be so much fun for me, especially as I come from a very small community in Northern Canada. Having access to the larger communities out in the world is very meaningful to me.

So, if anyone would have an invite to FSC that they would like to give to me I would be very appreciative. I work hard to be a good member and respect the rules. It takes me time to upload and download as I don't have these super-connections that others have, but I keep my computer on day and night and I seed for days and days if I have to.

Thanks to anyone for considering this long post. But since what I ask is a lot the least I can do is explain my reasons thoroughly.

Thank you!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    After that post, i would invite you if i had FSC... Good luck.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If I had one, I would give you one.

A well constructed post, and a route I wish I had gone down from the start.

Still, good things come to those who wait, or so I am told.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Almost made me cry! No serious, again if I have one I would give it to you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    You guys are cool!!

See....I love being part of interesting communites. I am sincere in this regard and all others!

That's ok if one doesn't come my way. I am patient, and it it happens good, if not, that's ok.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    How many books did you wrote?

Im prrety sure that if FSC admin will see this post he will invite you, he is a kind person.

I wish you the best of luck mate

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    You have to be patient I am, and one day hope to get one invite myself!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    very good post..
    but u should change that pic damn it.. it's scaring

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Invites are turned off at FSC
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    what!

You dont' like serious cat!!!!

Serious cat is super cool. I like him because he is my opposite. And his face cracks me up. He looks like a cat/human hybrid. The most human expression I have ever seen on a cat face.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast