Thread: need bitme

next john petrucci;) BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i'm new in here but i saw that there are many really nice guys that giveaway free invites. i really need bitme coz it's the best elearning tracker there is or at least so i heard. i don't know how to cheat and i have a user with a nice ratio in blackcats if it helps (to show a proof that i can keep a good ratio..). please i really need bitme and i prey to get one at nights (it's not a joke - i do). if anyone has an invite he dosen't need please give it to me if u can. i have only ST and musicvids from a friend if it helps - i guess it dosen't. tnx from advance

btw i'm new in here and i read the rulles - i think that i haven't broke any rulle but if i did broke any rull i'm sorry and please delete this thread

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hope you get what you want. don't worry. bitme is not tough to get.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrule View Post
    hope you get what you want. don't worry. bitme is not tough to get.

well i don't know if it's tough to get but anyway it's tough to me.. i think level four and on starts to get harder coz until level four there are giveaways that does not requier proofs or rep and other stuff like that

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i will give you a darkside invite. you might get what you want from trade with it. pm me with your email.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrule View Post
    i will give you a darkside invite. you might get what you want from trade with it. pm me with your email.
    thanks man! you rock just pmed u