Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BIT-hdtv List

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Guy's don't any one know who done all this. I knw 1 guy got banned 'MX' for it, it must be more people on this hack thing
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    MX had nothing to do with it. He tried to take advantage of the list he found by trying to give away accounts he could log into.

I will explain the whole thing again.

Basically, an old staff member at bit-hdtv got pissed off at how insecure the site was. His solution was to create a php script or something along those lines, that logged the username and password everytime anyone logged into bit-hdtv. The script logged all of the login information for about a 4 month period for bit-hdtv into a plain text file. Now, either the staff member leaked the file to the interwebs, or someone found it and leaked it. The staff member is known, and all of the details are over at bit-hdtv forums.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    MX had nothing to do with it. He tried to take advantage of the list he found by trying to give away accounts he could log into.

I will explain the whole thing again.

Basically, an old staff member at bit-hdtv got pissed off at how insecure the site was. His solution was to create a php script or something along those lines, that logged the username and password everytime anyone logged into bit-hdtv. The script logged all of the login information for about a 4 month period for bit-hdtv into a plain text file. Now, either the staff member leaked the file to the interwebs, or someone found it and leaked it. The staff member is known, and all of the details are over at bit-hdtv forums.
    Thanks buddy i know now.. Thank god i was not part of that site
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Thx DV8type for the effort ,but unfortunately this isn't the full list ,There were more than one version around but after getting the full version i would say that it has almost all the members nicknames/passes in it with around 16000+ members acc details
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 08-17-2007 at 08:57 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I don't understand why the full list is being post on forums. This is lame for this thing to happen.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by coolanime102 View Post
    I don't understand why the full list is being post on forums. This is lame for this thing to happen.
    Passwords have been removed

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    edit : double post

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    bit-hdtv is dead to me
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    bit-hdtv is dead to me
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coolanime102 View Post
    Passwords have been removed

No point for the password to be removed. The damage has been done.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast