Thread: Any Romanian Speakers, or Darkside Experts!

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Hello fellow FST members,

I am enjoying greatly my darkside tracker, and am slowly getting to the point (I think?!?!?!?) where I can soon generate invites. My difficulty is that I cannot speak a wit o Romanian, and I have no clue how to find out where the invites link is, how to access it, what the requirements I need to meet to get invites etc etc.

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It's Hungarian, lol

Meghivo

You have to up 50GB I think...
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    yeah bummers...won't do u any good on darkside
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    oops..sorry for mixing up the language.

Ok..once I get 50Gb... what link do I click on to access the i nvites?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    yep...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    News from DarkSide:
    2007-08-02 - Invites

Invite requirements:
    min. 50 GB upload and ratio at least 0.5 and for each uploaded 50 GB you will receive +1 invite.
    * You are responsible for your invitee!
    Responsibility doesn't mean, that you will be disabled, it will happen just in extreme cases.

Invite rules:
    You are responsible for your invitee!
    Don't invite yourself, no dupe accounts!
    Don't invite again disabled (banned) users!
    It is forbidden in public forums invite giveaways, invite trades and invite selling!

PS: But you need to be first of all a PU to receive any invites

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thanks tcd ,now i know when i'll get invites

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    thank you !!!

That is exactly what I was interested in knowing.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I have my Romanian friends, their trackers are really fast, good content. I heard somebody mixing up Bucuresti with Budapest. But I never heard anybody mixing up the two languages. Boy, U made my day...What a nice one. U Canadians, do U speak Spanish, BTW? Or Turkish?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I'm so sorry about mixing up the language. I knew it was Hungarian, but at the time of my post I was also visiting Czone (Romanian) and was going crazy flipping back and forth between the two sites trying to figure out what is being said!! I use a translator software but it ends up coming out like baby-talk!!

I'm glad I made your day though!! In Canada, many many languages are spoken here, although officially we only have two: English and French. Laws, signs, government services, etc, have to be available in both languages. But aside from the two official languages, Canada is a very diverse country and even in some small communities you will hear other languages than French or English. Canada has such low population for its size (only about 30 million people) that great support is there to encourage immigration. so yes, many spanish, turkish speaking, as well as so many other languages that it is very numerous. Of course the largest cities is where you will find the most diversity in language/culture.

thank you for the opportunity to talk about my country that I love very much!