Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you survive FTN without seedbox? ScT?

KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Yeah u can in both, if u picked up the right torrents, dosen't mean u r going to seed for long, coz the seedboxes are going to attacks, but at least u can obtain something.
    FLiP all the way!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmon View Post
    Depend on your connection, if you have a dialup so maybe you need a seedbox, the last time I use dialup & using private tracker, I can't dl/ul a shit, so maybe at least, let's say 1mbit is enough to survive both FTN & ScT if you're smart?
    I wonder how many people still use dial-up haha, for me dial-up is more expensive then broadband

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    . BT Rep: +2
    ofc i can.. seedboxes is only for uppers and ppl who want a bigger e-penis -_________-

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    FTN is probably the best tracker out there because of the freebies and ability to seed. I've almost uploaded 50GB in the last 3 weeks. I have a 15/768 connection speed.

SCT is definitely harder because of the seedboxes UL at a much higher rate and since most broadband services have great DL speeds but very limited UL speeds.

I wish SCT would offer more free leech packs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    me too and about you can survive i think you can

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto
    Nothing beats SCC though. It's truely impossible without seedbox.
    that is not one of the options, try again

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmon View Post
    Depend on your connection, if you have a dialup so maybe you need a seedbox, the last time I use dialup & using private tracker, I can't dl/ul a shit, so maybe at least, let's say 1mbit is enough to survive both FTN & ScT if you're smart?
    I wonder how many people still use dial-up haha, for me dial-up is more expensive then broadband
    Same here. Dial-up costs around $0.5/hour and I pay $30/month for 3.5 Mbit connection.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's not that hard to seed on SCT. And I don't have a seedbox. My upload speed is 1Mbit, and with partial seeding most of the times I max out my upload speed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yes i survive them both with around a 2 ratio with only a 256 upload if that tells you anything.I have 50-150 gigs downloaded on both sites too.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    On both trackers, you can always grab a scene release from elsewhere and seed it there in order to get a nice buffer. On ftn things are a lot easier, since it has tons of freebies. On sct things are harder but just do what i wrote above.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast