Thread: Riaa Sueing

well i heard that the RIAA is going to track down people and sue them for 15,000 per song they have, and i heard that they are going to track you down and hack into your computer and all is this true? if this is how can i prevent them from hacking or tracking me down?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Hmmm... the last time you posted it was only 700.

How come the price jumped so much?

If you use the search engine (like I told you before) you can find all kinds of info.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There's a forum for this subject now - Post this in the "Filesharers vs Copyright Holders" forum in the Filesharing section. It's just been created so you're bound to get a discussion based on this.

Until then, this'll be moved at any time

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by AznNikkaT@1 July 2003 - 06:33
    well i heard that the RIAA is going to track down people and sue them for 15,000 per song they have
    Yeah right. I have 423 songs on my computer (not included the ones I legally downloaded from mp3.com) and that total $6,345,000. Or how about 6 million since I have some songs legally downloaded off the internet.

Never in my lifetime will I have that kinda money so they cant do shit to me.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by AznNikkaT@1 July 2003 - 02:33
    well i heard that the RIAA is going to track down people and sue them for 15,000 per song they have, and i heard that they are going to track you down and hack into your computer and all is this true? if this is how can i prevent them from hacking or tracking me down?
    More scare tactics by the RIAA. Even if they were able to do such a thing, filesharing would continue, except we'll all be using anonymous encrypted file sharing programs so that our identities are masked.
    Proud member of MDS

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Double Agent
    you know what ----&#62;8======>~~~ ((o)) <--RIAA&#39;s puss

..l.. =.= ..l..