1. Download any file
2. Once done, manually update it once, then 15 seconds later, manually update it again.
3. It'll usually get an error and says "Failure re-announce in 1800s (XXX seconds left)" under tracker status
4. Then wait like 10 seconds and manually update again and you'll get "Failure: too many errors".
5. All your upload/download stats are erased for that file.
At this site your stats only update:
1. Do as the above says and just download the file and once done, just do the process to get failure too many errors.
For reducing server load announce code was modified. Now your ratio and traffic values updates only when you closing bt client. In future I also optimize statusbar code and all values comes alive
2. Then leave your torrent on seeding and wait 5 minutes and manual update it.
3. You'll get the failure reannounce in XXXs.
4. Wait however long the XXXs is and then manual update.
5. Then the tracker status turns green and is "working" (If you update too soon you might get a failure or a too many errors message.
6. Then just leave the file seeding and then all your upload from then on counts. Just stop the file when ur about to turn off utorrent and refresh ur stats on the site in 20 minutes.
I figured this out after i lost valuable gb's of upload once i noticed this and it really sucked I am using utorrent 1.6.1. I've closed utorrent a few times, restarted, closed, and refresh stats many times. Nothing changed.
let me kno if its workin for u too.
luckily most all other trackers dont work this way with updating stats so they wont have this problem. this site works differently however.