Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScT Invites

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    OK, moral dilemma, I will never donate to get invites to pass on for money in return, and god forbid I would ever try to make a profit from the process.

However, there might be those willing to do so for others, for nothing more than being good people.

But, how else is ScT going to get new members, they've created a cashcow, and it is ringing loudly, so they are unlikely to change their stance.

So, is donating to get invites to pass round to others at cost value good or bad?

Should those looking and those willing be allowed to talk to each other in this forum openly?

Would that devalue the whole ScT invite value?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you are donating money to a community to help them out the least they can do is give you some invites in return. Then when you get the invites you can invite your friend or do some giveaways. I don't think that will "devalue" the value of the invite. People should be allowed to talk to each other in the forum openly. Anyways, that's my opinion. Still looking for a ScT invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i have the same opinion like @dtrain123... and another thing the invite value is represented, on the other hand, by the tracker value... and S*T is one of the greatest tracker... so...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    You could make a profit and give out free invites too. It balances out morally I think. If 7 people buy invites, give one out free is an idea.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by forSparta View Post
    You could make a profit and give out free invites too. It balances out morally I think. If 7 people buy invites, give one out free is an idea.
    a good idea here... maybe will be...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This way we are going to see in a few months another tag to classify trackers:

Rarity
    Content
    Pre-times
    $value

LOLOL

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i think that donate money the only way to get a invite its stupid i will never donate for a invite, the long term users that show this work in community uploading many time, yes they must have invites, because the p2p fundamental reason is sharing free no $$$$ for this i will go to store and buy all, because its just too the game developers earn $$

my English is bad sorry

how i can put my portugal banner in my profile anybody know??
    Last edited by vizouk; 08-18-2007 at 09:02 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post
    i think that donate money the only way to get a invite its stupid i will never donate for a invite, the long term users that show this work in community uploading many time, yes they must have invites, because the p2p fundamental reason is sharing free no $$$$ for this i will go to store and buy all, because its just too the game developers earn $$

my English is bad sorry

how i can put my portugal banner in my profile anybody know??
    We only accept Spain, Britain, and Russia, Sorry.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    lol ahahah i talking serious.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    i dont get it ?
    donating money to a great place and cummuinty is that bad ?
    how would it survive other whise ?
    donation is NOT a bad word
    get use it people...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast