Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible giveaway

satriani77's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi mate , i'm looking for a RevTT invite for a long time without success (check my other FST posts..) because everybody here want to trade it and i don't have high level trackers.
    I don't want it because it's buffered and old or because it's quite "high level", i would like it to have one good general tracker that i could use everyday..

If you choose me , i even could give you your account back the day i have an invite..
    I really only want to use it and only use it.

Regards

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I will try to convince why you should NOT give it away.

First, it is a donor's account and your alias there is linked to your real paypal name. If anyone screws your account he will screw your real name too.

2) It's against the rules of any tracker to giveaway any of your accounts. If the new holder changes the registered email and passwd that will mean instant ban of the account, as the admins cannot know if you traded your account or not.

3) If you give it to the wrong person here, he may even forward it to the ebay for trade. Would you ever like your account with your real name for trade in ebay?

4) Have you thought of your inviter? He will lose his invite privileges (or even his own account) when you give away your account carelessly to just anyone and it gets banned.

If you don't need your account let it die out of inactivity or ask some admin to delete it.
    You could probably give it to some real friend from your country, who you can realy trust and you are sure he won't change the registered email and passwd after you inform him of the possible risks.
    Last edited by znik; 08-19-2007 at 10:11 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    znik made good points, Guess i will let this thread die along with the account. Sorry to dissapoint anyone
    Last edited by fook3d; 08-19-2007 at 10:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12