Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: foul language

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    To be honest it members here ..that trade ..where we have the most difficulty with...when ..as you call it "foul" language is used..most English speaking.. and understanding members, know exactly if it's "foul" or not.. But leechers are leechers whatever language they use.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

I don't think you know what the fuck you are talking about.

I think if you don't know how to control your language for the situation and your audience then you should concentrate on eliminating using foul language altogether.

I say all type of niggas, motherfuckers, assholes, cunts, twats, shits, and whatnot but I know when not to say it.
    well
    i think i know exactly what I'm talking about
    and you are an example of how people are just lose the sense of how to recognize when to be polite and when to be not.
    I'm not your friend and i don't know you
    and this section is for serious conversations only
    so what the word f**k has to do with this
    you just said you know the proper time to use the foul language
    but this isn't the proper time nor the proper place so you just need to reconsider your post

I think not. You focus too much on foul language and nothing else. It seems like foul language is a speed bump from which you can't recover. I don't really give a shit about whether or not you are my friend or whether you know me. I am more in tuned to the real world whether it involves foul language or not.

In fact, those used to it don't think of it as foul....as foul meaning offensive.
    isn't that means it'll turn to a habit so you gonna use to talk foul language and even if you smart enough to know how to use it in the right time and place ; in the long run you won't be able to put limits .
    and let me ask you that; what's wrong with being polite i mean you rather like to use foul language than being polite.
    by using foul language you give people the right to use it towards you and if you get use it and foul expressions won't offend you that's will turn you to an ignorant.
    there was a time were foul language was been used only by peasants and beggars but now i saw well educated people use it and defending using it , what a petty
    There was a time that my nut sac was the size of 2 small cherries but that was ages ago. You have caught in a time warp.

You contradict yourself when you say "you how to use it in the right time or place" then you won't be able to put limits".

Yeah I can put limits. If you are uncomfortable with foul language and know that you won't be able to control yourself by setting limits if you do use it, then....don't use it all.

I might be going out on a limb here but I am guessing that you are a youngin'. The use of foul language in everyday life is not the real issue.

The real issue is the lowering of standards for network television.
    When someone rationalized the word bitch was okay in name calling on everyday TV because "they are just calling someone a dog" then that's where the problem is.

Parents allowing their children to watch movies with gratuitous violence and language is the issue. If the kids are up, sorry, you can't watch it either.

Constantly using foul language around your kids is the issue.

Again if you can't stop yourself then you need to tell foul language to fuck off.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You contradict yourself when you say "you how to use it in the right time or place" then you won't be able to put limits".
    i didn't, my point is even if you use foul in the right situation ,you won't be able to control yourself completely.

When someone rationalized the word bitch was okay in name calling on everyday TV because "they are just calling someone a dog" then that's where the problem is.
    agreed
    Constantly using foul language around your kids is the issue
    that's really important to discuses
    Again if you can't stop yourself then you need to tell foul language to fuck off.
    ok, but thinking you can control yourself doesn't mean you really can control it
    my question is what's wrong with politeness?
    why can't you use polite words instead of foul, isn't this better?

For Serving Community

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    You are a hypocrite.

Talking about morality and standards.

You object to swearing but feel it's OK to post deeply offensive images.

Look to yourself before you go judging the behaviour of others.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i didn't, my point is even if you use foul in the right situation ,you won't be able to control yourself completely.

agreed
    Constantly using foul language around your kids is the issue
    that's really important to discuses
    ok, but thinking you can control yourself doesn't mean you really can control it
    my question is what's wrong with politeness?
    why can't you use polite words instead of foul, isn't this better?
    No not necessarily. It can be quite boring.

Again, the gamut of language adds color to it and what is considered foul language is no different.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    You are a hypocrite.

Talking about morality and standards.

You object to swearing but feel it's OK to post deeply offensive images.

Look to yourself before you go judging the behaviour of others.
    GO BACK TO THE LOUNGE WHERE YOU BELONG

For Serving Community

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    your just angry because he's right
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    your just angry because he's right
    i have no comment
    but ignored for good
    Last edited by SAM; 08-20-2007 at 06:48 PM.

For Serving Community

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I swear too much.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast