Thread: Oink Mod Come In Here Plz

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi, I tried to log in to oink and my account has been disabled. I would just like to know why and I would like to defend myself. Here's what happened to me. First of all I had an oink account with a good ratio above 1. Then when the Bit-Hdtv thing happened, I tried to log into oink after that and couldn't get in. So I asked another person on another site to give me one because I thought I would not be able to get in not knowing that I could use the "password recovery." After I received the invite and made a 2nd account, I asked on here how to retrieve the password for my 1st account and they said to use the password recovery. I did exactly that and I got a new password. A few hours later I noticed it had gotten disabled. I was about to ask a mod at oink if they could delete my other account because I didn't know how to retrieve the password before. To make a long story short, I am sorry I didn't know how to use the password recovery for my account, it was my mistake and I apologize for itI did my best to keep my ratio up, I love oink and would like to have it back if that's possible. Thanks for taking your time to look at this.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    try this link

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I was about to ask a mod at oink if they could delete my other account because I didn't know how to retrieve the password before.
    You're a lying POS. You came here and tried to trade your new account when you realized you could still access your old one. You're done.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I didn't hear an apology to your inviter who lost his invite privileges because of you smarty...

(*) You still waiting for a free Sct invite as you write in your signature?
    Why don't you also write "anti-trader" in your signature?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    I didn't hear an apology to your inviter who lost his invite privileges because of you smarty...

(*) You still waiting for a free Sct invite as you write in your signature?
    Why don't you also write "anti-trader" in your signature?
    Wonder if he'll leave that oink ratio there?

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Thanks for taking your time to look at this.[/quote]

thats no problem mate you win the thread of the day award.
    lol and lol and lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Smart............and u sit and wrote 10lines describing ur prob,although there r ppl who can find out that u are a %*&($%#@.......
    Nice skizo.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    pwnt
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.