Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People Who Don't Share

mgray3k's Avatar Member
    Whats P2P all about? Sharing Right? Well some People Know about this and some don't. I will spread the word about. !Warning! this will really Piss People off. I use a program a friend of mine told me about and it works with all kazaa Programs
    it Check's people in Que line to see if there sharing if there not it will send them a message saying " Share or you can't download from these person" I think its Good tool
    [U][B][SIZE=14]FILE SHARING NOT FILE HOGGING [SIZE=1] The Program can be downloaded here
    http://www.kazaakontrol.com you can read more about there

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Jayhawk
    thats interesting to bad i dont use kazaa anymore

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Does this tool take into account the privacy patch? If it does then great, if it does'nt then its gonna cut out a lot of users who share large amounts of files who have it on.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Jayhawk@1 July 2003 - 17:58
    thats interesting to bad i dont use kazaa anymore

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Retired
    THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT WORK !!!
    IT ALSO CANCEL PEOPLE WHO ARE SHARING

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by mgray3k@1 July 2003 - 17:37
    [b] Whats P2P all about? Sharing Right? Well some People Know about this and some don't. I will spread the word about. !Warning! this will really Piss People off. I use a program a friend of mine told me about and it works with all kazaa Programs
    it Check's people in Que line to see if there sharing if there not it will send them a message saying " Share or you can't download from these person" I think its Good tool
    [U][SIZE=14]FILE SHARING NOT FILE HOGGING [SIZE=1] The Program can be downloaded here
    http://www.kazaakontrol.com you can read more about there
    Crap program.

Cuts people off who are sharing and has been around for ages now.Old news.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    mgray3k's Avatar Member
    Really, Is any program that does work in the same area? with k-lite... I know alot of people don't share. thats there choice!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    chalkmongoose
    Hmm... About that nasty little proggy. The whole point of it is to promote the idea of p2p, but with all the privacy progs about, I guarantee you, all its doing is ruining it.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    bluedevil's Avatar Antileech.Inc
    this prog sucks i've tryed it with a friend who uses the privacypatch and it canceled him to

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Thats funny. We have to pay 3$ to use this program? This program is a piece of sh*t though. To bad i cant afford that 30$ for that KK Promoter program too

I suggest y'all stop worrying about leeches untill ther is a known way to stop them. For now, your just going to have to live them and the wonderful privacy patch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast