Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 7 *GIVEAWAY*

sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    I am giving away 1 S C T invite.

This is an anti-trader giveaway.
    Please read all of the rules:

• Make a request if you are against trading and have not participated in trades, nor have the intention of trading in the future. (I will be checking your previous posts/threads.)
    • If you have previously been banned/disabled on S C T please do not make a request.
    • No dupes, please refrain from making a request if you already have an account/invite
    • Do not request the invite if you do not plan on being active on this tracker. Only request it if you plan on putting this invite to good use!
    • You must have 100+ posts
    • You must be have been an FST member for at least 3 months, the longer the better (longtime members will get priority).
    • You must have an OiNK and/or BitMeTV or other high level account (7+) + one other verifiable account that is in good to great standing. You will need to pm me your username so I can verify you. Your username will have to be the same on both trackers. I will most likely message you on there and will expect a reply back. I will accept other tracker combinations if one of them is an OiNK/BitMeTV or High Level(7+) , usernames have to be the same! This is very important! Just so everyone understands, OiNK+BitMeTV works (best combo), OiNK+something works, BitMeTV+something works, No OiNK or BitMeTV = I will also accept other high levels (level 7+) for verification, please pm me what you have and I will let you know if I am able to verify you there as I do not have every tracker in existence.
    • Previous Giveaways threads would be helpful
    • I will select the winner in a few days, do not rush me, do not pm me asking about when I will make my choice. I will be taking my time, and will try and make sure that someone deserving gets the invite.
    I would like to reiterate that this invite will only be for your own personal use, you are not to trade it or cheat with it. Earn your own invites to do with them as you see fit.

GL everyone!

Admins/Community Reps, if you see something that you do not like or approve of please let me know, I will close this thread ASAP.

Last edited by sense; 08-21-2007 at 03:47 AM.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    darn itt. sense i just want to say, even though i have not been on this forum for a long time, and even though i don't have any really high level tracker, i know i can contribute a lot to ScT.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i am a member of some good trackers, i have more than 100 posts, i have been a member of fst for a bit, and of course i do not trade ... but i do not have an oink or bitmetv account, i must be a real poor user

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nice giveaway, you thought of everything really!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I would like to put my hand up for this invite, I am an anti-trader and can provide you with Oink/BitmeTv plus more proof all with the same user name. I don't ask for accounts I'm not going to use so no worries there, and I also meet all the other requirements you set out

cheers

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    i am a member of some good trackers, i have more than 100 posts, i have been a member of fst for a bit, and of course i do not trade ... but i do not have an oink or bitmetv account, i must be a real poor user
    How about I modify it for you then? To be fair, I didn't want to equate not having OiNK and/or BitMeTV "makes you a poor user". Sorry about that
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    signalearth's Avatar ~SurrenderToTheFlow~ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    nice giveaway, you thought of everything really!
    agreed. I fit into all categories, except haven't done many giveaways, but am about to very
    soon. I'm lumping them into one right now. I'm a respectful user, am on IRC most of the time and
    partisipate in the various communities I am involved in. Hope to be considered, cause I won't
    disappoint... But Good Luck to all, and to you sense so you pick a member who won't get you
    in trouble...

ratios
    http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...bt/ratios1.png
    http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...bt/ratios2.png

speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/168365813.png

my shots are blocked out so much to try and prevent anything fucked up from happening to
    them. I can provide the originals if necessary... peace
    Last edited by signalearth; 08-21-2007 at 04:27 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    anyone can tell that you cheat with those ratios....
    http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9067/untitled2ti7.png Demonoid
    http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/974/untitledzq8.png TorrentLeech
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/173736571.png

I don't cheat, and I have pretty fast upload speeds. Like i said in my first post, even though i haven't been a member here for long, i think i'm a good seeder. I know i won't let you down, and I definitely don't plan on trading the account!
    I am new to here, but I am a very active in other forums that i participate in.
    Last edited by scribble; 08-21-2007 at 04:43 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    nice give away mate great rules.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast