Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download "the Hulk"

i read some critics review from mexico, he said it plain and simple. if you're a fan of the tv show then you're not gonna really be into this movie. BUT if you're a reader/fan of the comic BOOK , then you would most probably enjoy the movie.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    the actual soundtrack is available to get online.
    My fav. composer danny elfman made the soundtrack.
    he also did batman and nightmare before christmas pretty much the majority of the tim burton movies. baddass stuff

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@1 July 2003 - 20:38
    i read some critics review from mexico, he said it plain and simple. if you're a fan of the tv show then you're not gonna really be into this movie. BUT if you're a reader/fan of the comic BOOK , then you would most probably enjoy the movie.
    My husband, who likes both, said the exact same thing. He said it is more like the comic books. He also said that the "father" storyline... the way he became the Hulk... is not from either the comic or the show, but something new entirely. He was ticked about that. I used to watch the show, but I've never read the comic books. Personally, I thought the storyline was way off base, but the animated Hulk was pretty cool. I would give it a B- I guess... however, any sequel would be excessive and not worth the price of a movie ticket.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12