Thread: Asking for Exigo + A statement about trading.

orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    I'm hoping someone can give me an Exigo invite. I can only promise good music in return.

Also, I wanted to mention something about trading. Whenever I see people condemning traders (and making the ludicrous argument that one can't quit cold-turkey, as if it were crack) I notice that people tend to ignore the niche of genuinely naive, well-meaning individuals under the assumption that trading trackers is fine since the files we're all downloading are illegal anyway, so no one would be silly enough to claim proprietary right over a site. You can't expect everyone to come here with a mature knowledge of file sharing etiquette, and you shouldn't judge traders who I'm sure have no intention of cheating anyone. The important thing should be isolating the bad seeds and streamlining a process that, if done right, would benefit a lot of people. Some traders just forget why trackers exist in the first place, and some anti-traders do the same, no?
    Last edited by orfik; 08-21-2007 at 10:45 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    , you are right.but that is your point of view, and there much others. anyway i am agree with you . trader,antitrader,bcc,retired trader. that just ridiculous.

btw for exigo you need someone to request the invitation . if staff decline it then the user cant invite you. good luck.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks!