Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything for an OiNKK invite.

I have heard so many great things about this site and I would like to check it out. A friend of mine had an account and he was going to send me an invite, (this is months ago) but he got sent away somewhere. very wierd but thats besides the point. I am a mobile and club DJ and have a legitimate business that I feel could contribute to the sharing anywhere and I hear you can find rare things on OiNkk. I would appreciate it if someone could at least humor me with some ideas of how to get one or make an offer. I have demonoid but that is fairly easy to get compared to OiNKK but if someone needs an invite to that I would be more then willing. Thanks so much have a great day!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Try and contribute some to this site first and prove you are a good P2P er
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    And OiNK only has one 'K'

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Jeff234's Avatar TL Addict BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Yea, I'm Preety Shure OiNK Rocks The Music Scene With 194758 Torrents

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It might seem impossible getting an oink invite, but it will come. Start small, with easy to get trackers and seem them til you have a really good ratio. Get some invites, give them away and make friends. An oink invite should proceed fairly quickly if all goes well. Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mcexp View Post
    I have heard so many great things about this site and I would like to check it out. A friend of mine had an account and he was going to send me an invite, (this is months ago) but he got sent away somewhere. very wierd but thats besides the point. I am a mobile and club DJ and have a legitimate business that I feel could contribute to the sharing anywhere and I hear you can find rare things on OiNkk. I would appreciate it if someone could at least humor me with some ideas of how to get one or make an offer. I have demonoid but that is fairly easy to get compared to OiNKK but if someone needs an invite to that I would be more then willing. Thanks so much have a great day!
    pm me the url to your demonoid account.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by 01ramos View Post
    pm me the url to your demonoid account.
    It seems like you're gonna get Oink invitation invite on your first post

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    THANKS EVERYONE got the invite first post. wow this forum is amazing and has really impressed me. I never thought they could work this well. i will stick around and contribute more now seeing the legitimacy of this website. Thanks so much everyone and have a great day!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    THANKS EVERYONE got the invite first post. wow this forum is amazing and has really impressed me. I never thought they could work this well. i will stick around and contribute more now seeing the legitimacy of this website. Thanks so much everyone and have a great day!
    Congrats! Something similar happened to me too(though it took a week, and I didnt explicitly ask for invites in a thread(except demonoid))

I just hope you dont let the inviter down - never trade your account and be sure to maintain a good ratio

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    you know it i have been waiting for this for song long and i have heard such great things about the organization, quality and selection of music on oink. any suggestions on how to maintain a high ration because i heard it is quite hard because of the large amount of music and people wanting different things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast