Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacked Accounts? (BlackCats & Oink)

muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    I dont know what you mean by "this guy stole my accounts". I didnt steal your accounts. I know your password. A thousand other people know your password. You might want to read up on why we all know your password, and maybe have different passwords for all your accounts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    He's right but, damn, that avatar is disgusting!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I think she is sexy.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    damn, that avatar is disgusting!
    agreed please change it I can hardly read this thread it's bloody offensive

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the avatar is .....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    I dont know what you mean by "this guy stole my accounts". I didnt steal your accounts. I know your password. A thousand other people know your password. You might want to read up on why we all know your password, and maybe have different passwords for all your accounts.
    Anyone care to inform me?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    you were a member at bit-hdtv. Bit-hdtv had a massive password leak. Your password and the paswords of thousands of other people were leaked online in a giant txt file. My password was on the list, as well as many others on here. Since you used the same password at all of your torrent sites, and most likely have the same password on your email and on this board as well, someone found that out, and completely took everything you had.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    you were a member at bit-hdtv. Bit-hdtv had a massive password leak. Your password and the paswords of thousands of other people were leaked online in a giant txt file. My password was on the list, as well as many others on here. Since you used the same password at all of your torrent sites, and most likely have the same password on your email and on this board as well, someone found that out, and completely took everything you had.
    Ahh sorry for the accusation....
    My bad!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Could someone please post on the blackcats forums, I'd really like to get that account back...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    what's ur mail?
    i'll talk to the mods

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast