Thread: web browser on seedbox

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how do you bring up a web browser (as so i can log into tracker from seedbox) on a seedbox with utorrent running is it possible does anyone no the hows to do it or explaine how if possible
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Windows -> IE/FireFox
    Linux -> Firefox

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how do you apply it to the seedbox which is linux also can i ask who your seedbox is from and how much if you dont want to say in public pm me please caus mine dont get numbers like that
    Last edited by weenden; 08-21-2007 at 08:57 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    no one can help
    2. Custody; care.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @weender take a look here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...through-169620

maybe in the same maner...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thx will do
    2. Custody; care.