Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i need Exigo invite

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Because it disrespects the very sites your after. Try walking through the front door. it's not hard to do. really it isn't. You just need to be honest, sincere, share back as much as you are given, participate as a member of the community you belong to and treat the accounts honourably.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Because it disrespects the very sites your after. Try walking through the front door. it's not hard to do. really it isn't. You just need to be honest, sincere, share back as much as you are given, participate as a member of the community you belong to and treat the accounts honourably.
    and u need to be super patient and super begger

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i for one..got all my high lvl trackers for free from friends..n i would never trade them all..but just because u hate traders..it doesnt mean that u should stick urself in all trading topics 2 just say..hey am not a trader and i got 2 some high l33t trackers..thats not only for you..its for that anti trading thing going everywhere..every1 is braging about being anti trader and got high lvl trackers..just let every1 choose the way he wants..dont keep commenting abt being anti trader in every trading thread,,

sorry for spaming ur topic
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the offer is still up

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    fair enough...sorry for coming on too strong.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    do not apologize kallieb, be proud of what you are

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    do not apologize kallieb, be proud of what you are
    he is th0r..every1 is proud of what he is..n every1 surely respects him for being non-trader..i just wish that all of u ppl who hate trading would stop bugging ppl who trade..
    Been There, Done That

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    First off I'm a she! -- chicks like torrent too!!!

I apologize not for my beliefs, but offer a conciliatory word for causing personal offense. My values remain intact.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    First off I'm a she! -- chicks like torrent too!!!

I apologize not for my beliefs, but offer a conciliatory word for causing personal offense. My values remain intact.
    lol sorry lady! ..
    Been There, Done That

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb
    First off I'm a she!
    post a picture of yourself right now, it is an internet prerequisite of publicly admitting that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast