Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Forum Awards 2003

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Ok folks I had a wee idea last night(my head still hurts a bit actually ).....

What d you think about having an awards type thing? I haven&#39;t thought it through properly and obviously there won&#39;t be any real prizes but I thought it might be a bit of a laugh. So what do you lot reckon?

Here was my rough(very ) plan. Find out what the general consensus is, in other words is it worth doing? Are enough people interested? Is it ok with the mod&#39;s? etc etc

If it looks like a goer then start a post asking for suggestions of categories, stuff like &#39;best/worstavatar&#39;, &#39;funniest member&#39;, &#39;member most likely to bring a topic to it&#39;s knees&#39;, &#39;person most likely to be unable to live without the forum&#39;, &#39;best topic in the forum&#39;, &#39;most helpful member&#39; etc etc

Then, again depending on the response, we ask for nominees (who may have to be seconded etc).

When this is all done put out some polls for each category with the top 5 or whatever candidates and let everyone vote.

As I said I haven&#39;t thought it through and it may be a complete non-starter but I figured it might at least be worth seeing what the general opinion was, and to see if you thought it would be entertaining. SO I leave it to you. Let us know what you think please. If you think it&#39;s good let me know, if you think it&#39;s crap let me know.

This will only work if enough people are interested (and the mod&#39;s say it&#39;s ok), otherwise I will present myself with all the awards

p.s. BTW it&#39;s a bit unrealistic to look back over the last year so it&#39;s more of a last wee while awards

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Sounds cool to me&#33;

Perhaps you could add another category though...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheers pal, with the incredible response so far you and I get to share all the awards

I&#39;m kinda thinking you could probably keep the horsey one

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well to save time, I&#39;d like to thank you all for the &#39;Most Notorious Pickpocket&#39; award...

and the &#39;Edgiest Scouser&#39; award...

and the &#39;Greatest member named after a conspiracy theory&#39;...

and the...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    umm.. cool?

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    @ illuminati.

good idea zero. me likes.
    "and the fruit scrumping award goes to....."

how would it work? polls?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by lilmiss@1 July 2003 - 08:42
    @ illuminati.

good idea zero. me likes.
    "and the fruit scrumping award goes to....."

how would it work? polls?
    That&#39;s whaty I am thinking once we kinda narrow it down to a few categories and a few candidates, the &#39;best Hijacker of a thread&#39; could be a close one&#33;&#33;

Still early doors though and no feedback from a mod so I&#39;ll just need to wait and see.

8. Lounge   -   #8

9. Lounge   -   #9
    That was pretty lame balamm.

You might as well have posted this: http://www.acoustica.com/sounds/user.../feedback2.wav

Edited by Rat Faced to remove direct link

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    I searched for that. I really did.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast