Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • FLIPTOP

3 50.00%
  • SLIDECARD

3 50.00%

Thread: For my PS2 should I get a fliptop or a slidecard

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    For my PS2 should I get a fliptop or a slidecard because before the ps2 ends I want to play the games I never got to play and so I want to mod my Ps2 now and wanting to know if I should get a fliptop or a slidecard.I had open my ps2 before so putting a fliptop would be easy but people say slide is easy too but please help me people,THANK YOU

OO YEA FOR GOT ITS THE SLIM PLAYSTATION 2
    Last edited by fantasyx72; 08-22-2007 at 10:17 AM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I went for a slidecard because it's just a simple case of removing the cover of the dvd drive and slotting the card in.

Get a network adapter and compatiable hard drive and you can set up an exploit using the memory card, slidecard and a PS1 disk. That way all your games will be on a hard drive and you won't have to piss around with slide cards (or flip tops) in the future (I'm not even sure where my slidecard or disk is now . . ).

Great site for guides on setting this up: http://www.exploitstation.com/

3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyx72 View Post
    For my PS2 should I get a fliptop or a slidecard because before the ps2 ends I want to play the games I never got to play and so I want to mod my Ps2 now and wanting to know if I should get a fliptop or a slidecard.I had open my ps2 before so putting a fliptop would be easy but people say slide is easy too but please help me people,THANK YOU

OO YEA FOR GOT ITS THE SLIM PLAYSTATION 2
    I thought slidecards were for the PS2 and not the PSTwo.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    people whats wrong with fliptop

5. Games   -   #5
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I don't know if you already bought it, but I went with a flip top and I love it.
    I don't understand why the slide card would be preferable. Installing the new top is easy and it's really convenient when switching games..

6. Games   -   #6
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I think fliptop is a much easier method. I have a slimline ps2, so i just use swap magic after disabling a couple of sensors (found vid on youtube). My m8 uses a slidecard but after a few pints, it can become quite tricky

7. Games   -   #7
    ecug's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I have a slidecard for almost 2 years now...it havenīt disappointed me...still i think that a fliptop is an easier way to use swapmagic..

8. Games   -   #8
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'm probably gonna go with Fliptop. It's easier with swap magic.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!