Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate it

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

Snakist!
    I have nothing against eating between meals. It's what separates us from the dieters.

Are you collecting the Queen's schilling whilst doing this btw.
    Yes - though I have just realised it is lunch time.

Reorganisation gone off at half cock has left my in-tray a tad light. I have hopes, perhaps unfounded, that my new leaders will remember I exist at some point. I did email them but they are struggling with new offices and the like and I think they would prefer I STFU for the mo Most of our team are baling out - I think I may have to consider a similar strategy if this keeps up. I'll give it a year or two
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Les, with the retention of pension rights in a year or to you can buy a boat, call her Dignity and sail up the West Coast.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Les, with the retention of pension rights in a year or to you can buy a boat, call her Dignity and sail up the West Coast.
    An attractive proposition and one which has gone from a pipe dream to odds on favourite the way things are going.

My plan is not to leave until the push me out with a long stick made of money.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    An attractive proposition and one which has gone from a pipe dream to odds on favourite the way things are going.

My plan is not to leave until the push me out with a long stick made of money.
    Become an alcoholic or drug abuser, that's usually worth a £20,000 enhancement.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    wouldn't that entail a movement to embra perchance?
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Nah, it's just compulsory in Edinburro, encouraged in Glasgouw, optional elsewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12