Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help, Bitmetv Acc Disabled....

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you are not telling us the whole truth.
    You are telling us that you "got" the account 2weeks ago. That means you were not invited by somenone but you got another's account.

Then you tell us you didn't trade. Was it for free then? Was the previous account holder from another country?

Did you change the registered email + passwd?
    If it is "YES" you know the answer why they banned you and you don't have to waste your time on IRC cause you won't get it back.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No no no no no,
    Znik, my friend, I was invited 2 days ago. I won the invite in a giveaway....
    Therefore, no change of e-mail or anything.

Im still waiting in their help channel. Do I have to do anything before i am given voice. Also, just curious: there are quite a few people in the channel, will they all see what is being said?
    Last edited by anonymoose; 08-22-2007 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Yes they will.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I spoke the the mods on IRC:

I'm heartbroken

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Unlucky...Thats it...if you won it for free , it might been less heartbraking but any way , by the rules , you can try to get another account ?

cheers

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well, I am sorry, but I will have to write it once more:
    Be very careful by whom you are invited and who you invite especially on bitmeTV....

Do you think that this tracker has gone to level6 because it is difficult to get invites there?
    It is fairly easy, but it is probably the strictest tracker in punishing traders. Not even on oink do you lose your own account for inviting a bad apple!

On the other hand, even a bad apple is enough to chop the whole tree down from its root on bitmeTV, as deep as it gets!

If you had the bad chance of being on one of the branches of the burned tree, you will also be punished no matter how innocent you are.

A lot of people invite themselves in one of the branches, hoping they will at least keep an account if something goes wrong with a trade.
    Well, they are wrong!

Personally I have been invited by a staff member and have only invited 1person that I really trust.
    This is the only way to keep your head there alive I believe.
    Last edited by znik; 08-22-2007 at 04:30 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Really sad to hear mate... That's one of the many things I hate about trading, you'll always be connected & in that chain with cheaters, traders or god knows with who; you'' never know when or why you get disabled, warned etc.

I think I must be really glad getting an invite from someone with a really big heart for free. I didn't even know him, because he rarely posts here, just knew that he isn't a trader. (Thank you bro, I'll always help you if I can).

Hope you all the best though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by T_w View Post
    Unlucky...Thats it...if you won it for free , it might been less heartbraking but any way , by the rules , you can try to get another account ?

cheers
    Well, that's the thing. If an inviter invites me and BMTV realise than I have been banned there already, they will delete that account too and by their standards probably a whole invite tree.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 08-22-2007 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I also have a bad experience with BMTV staff, had been a VIP member there for almost one year, always donated to their site, never cheated, but last time, before I got banned, I was seeding couple of big torrent file and full of leechers there, I left the seeding for 24/7 for a few months, suddenly their staff gave me warning and disabled my ability to upload/download. Having just a few conversation with him, suddenly they banned me after I donated to their site. I know that their decision is absolute but in my humble opinion they made a wrong decision without getting know the truth first.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BMTV staff are comparable to oinks. nuff said
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 10-24-2007 at 05:05 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast