Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffered DH For trade !

Poster BT Rep: +2
    It just sounds wierd....

How long you are in the invite section , 1-2 months ?
    You only give for free and get for free...?
    I just dont really think someone will give me level 5+ tracker for free...and more , with many other users want the invite as well as I do...

Cheers..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    My post was not about low level trackers. You can get high level trackers for free if you just make good posts and try to talk with people who are members here and on your trackers forums. It is hard to trade for high level trackers, most people want a lot, or only give to friends that they chat with or met online.
    Anyway, back to my original point, no one really wants buffered DH here. Try giving away some of the invites to meet some people here and hopefully make some new friends to help you out.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by T_w View Post
    It just sounds wierd....

How long you are in the invite section , 1-2 months ?
    You only give for free and get for free...?
    I just dont really think someone will give me level 5+ tracker for free...and more , with many other users want the invite as well as I do...

Cheers..
    I am more than 2 months here and never traded, i just give away some invites and receive invites for free... My first day i received OiNK and HDBiTS, for free... Then SCN, BitMeTV and Pretorians from higher level trackers... I feel happy, that people respect me more and they are not afraid give me invite, because they know that i won't trade my account and won't disable their account...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Ok then , I got your point...

But I still cant see me getting SCN BitMeTV etc...If I get those for free...why trading ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    But you have to deserve that invites... And you probably don't know, but it is forbidden to trade here some invites and accounts as SCN, TDC, WB, FTN, ... So try to contribute first (it isn't just about invites giveaway) and you will see, that you will receive something as well... Are you making friends by trading or by giving something for free ? So good luck on your FST way...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    You mean forbidden for trading and ok for sharing ?

So you say that of I'm "donating" my accounts\Invites , It is more likely that I will recive something back ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12