Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Is This Movie?

Originally posted by callum@2 July 2003 - 22:03
    Sounds alot like Out Of Sight.
    Wasnt Jlo an FBI agent or a cop in out of sight ? would have mentioned that, and I cant remember a house and pretending to be a dr. so pretty sure it wasnt that...

Helpful to the final answer I am not

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by thealmightysting@2 July 2003 - 09:25
    The black guy's name is on the tip of my tongue. I can picture him perfectly, but can not think of his name to save my soul. He looks a little like a cross between Laurence Fishburne and Ving Rhames. Tall, bald, gapped teeth. I thought the little white guy was William H. Macy but I was wrong.
    Delroy Lindo....or Yaphet Kotto?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by callum@2 July 2003 - 22:03
    Sounds alot like Out Of Sight.
    yeah, i was thinking about out of sight

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Samuel L. Jackson?...........Lou Gosset Jr?.............Clarence Williams III ?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Nope none of those guys... much younger looking

I remember a new part of the movie though.... for reference lets refer to the man who actually is a doctor and owns the house as GUY#1 and the guy who is pretending to own the house GUY#2 (clever, I know). The black guy gets the credit cards from GUY#2 and goes out to the bank to withdraw money because GUY#2 has no money on him. He takes GUY#1's car and while out, gets rear ended by a cop or gets a parking ticket (something of the sort) it is during this scene that the black guy opens the trunk of the car and finds GUY#1 and his family dead in the trunk of the car.

anyways.. that was a shitty description, but maybe it'll help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12