Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Abuse , Mental , Physical, Please Help -- This is neotheone

JamesBrooke

Urgent

this is neotheone i just didnt want the trackers picking up my site or anything and the person whom i am writing about reading this ,

I really dont know what to do with my friend, she has soo much problems at home, firstly her parents treat her really bad
    Last edited by JamesBrooke; 04-13-2008 at 05:33 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I need to think about this properly. This is not good.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    I need to think about this properly. This is not good.
    please do , this has changed me alot as a person too , theres soo much negativity going on , i constantly feel i should be able to do something, seeing shez my gf and i care for her alot, but i talk to her, tell her to talk to me, treat me like a parent and best friend, and i treat her like an angel , alwasy lsiten to her so she feels loved and cared, but theres soo much negativity around her because of her parents, its soo hard , please help me

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    How old is the girl in question?

It seems to me that she is suffering from incredible low self esteem and her parents have made her subservient.

From what you say the best thing for her is professional help, and not something you personally can fix, so IMO the best thing you could do is keep trying to convince her to talk to social services or some other professional group.
    There are free help groups out there she can talk to and her parents need never know.
    Does your country have a free "childline" service where a minor can call anonymously and talk?

Perhaps you could try to convince her she isn't doing it for herself but for you also

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yea how old?
    she needs to get a job or somethin to stay away from her house until she moves out

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    yea we have kids help phone, shez 17 , 18 in jan , umm what else her parents wont let her get a job claiming she will get "raped" if she goes outside the hosue , and we already know her dad wont let her leave cause of reasons which are too stupid to be repeated its in the main post .

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    So she's still legally a minor but not a child.

I'm a bit confused about how you can be her boyfrend if she's not allowed out the house. Is it an "at school secret relationship"?
    My advice still stands about needing professional help, however given her age and her unwillingness to seek help then one can only hope once she does reach 18 she has the courage to take control.
    Perhaps you should talk to the kids help line yourself to get advice from them as to what you can do. They would be so much better than asking us.

Of course often when someone talks about "a friend" they are actually talking about themselves, and that's fine.

Take care

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    I dont want to embarsse her by telling an adult, itll create a stupid mess in her last year of highschool,
    Last edited by MasterChief117; 04-14-2008 at 02:54 AM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    dont tell a teacher, they are required by law to report it to the police. you need to tell an adult, but one that is cool talking to kids probably a younger adult. Maybe there is someone at a church/youth group?
    if she gets mad for breaking your trust, you are still doing the right thing. she may break up with you, she may not but she doesnt sound like that great of a girl if shes ugly and tells you to fuck off. nevertheless she needs help and your relationship shouldn't stop you from giving her the help she needs.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    shez not ugly , shes really beautiufl to me atleast, but as for saying fuck off, put yourself in her shoes, constant metaly and physcail abuse, im surpirsed fuck you is all she says, but yea, its quite late, im gonan try to go to a church or talk to someone i can trust about it, i ono who though, ugh

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast