Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FSC pls :(

fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    no he didn't invite me for free and he wasn't the one who invited me..

Anyway i don't know if it's a joke but it seems a bit weird to me hijacked !!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
    If re-activating the account is a security risk, Why not Dv8type give you a free invite if it was really not your mistake (i don't indent to say it was your fault, lol) .

He says he's from malta. Well there was some1 who logged in from Israel. I dont know if it was a trade gone bad, a case of 'sharing' accounts or if he has a easy password and his account was hijacked, either way it is his responsibility to care for his account.
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    first off you dont bump FSC threads, we dont like that exposure :/, secodnly no1 will risk their accounts if you have been invited there, and third off i havent thought of one yet.

Check and see if you are on the bithdtv list.
    Last edited by jeter; 08-23-2007 at 08:13 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post

He says he's from malta. Well there was some1 who logged in from Israel. I dont know if it was a trade gone bad, a case of 'sharing' accounts or if he has a easy password and his account was hijacked, either way it is his responsibility to care for his account.
    Well said. Another note, when you are ban'd from a tracker, they usually do not want to see you back with another account. They will just ban you again if they find out.

I am sorry about your loss though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12