Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help to find movie

Tom McRae's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Well if you're deviating from torrent resources, try searching in the newsgroup

There's also a current request on Swebits for that movie
    dont use newsgroup and i need it in xvid/divx
    thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Can have it posted in a bit if you still need it.
    still need it

Edit: thanks Melvinmeow

there is no option to close thread? :0
    Last edited by Tom McRae; 08-23-2007 at 05:21 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I hope i am not hijacking the thread..I just dont wanna create another one and create a mess...

Can anyone pls find me "Swimming Upstream" and yeah not on Demonoid or Public trackers..coz i am very weak connection right now..!!
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    http://www.flixflux.co.uk/search.php...=About+Schmidt - Looks like there are a few DVD-Rips available.

http://www.flixflux.co.uk/search.php...mming+Upstream - Same for Swimming Upstream.

It's always worth doing a search on FlixFlux when looking for a movie because it searches and filters results from most of the top sites, and combines the results with info from IMDb and a trailer.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^^^
    1 Seed and 1 Leech :p lol it will take me ages to download from that torrent.

Thanx anyways..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12