2. Lounge   -   #42
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    There's a shock.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Ooooohhh

Fight!

(although Manker does have the chrome bin handicap)

Damnit, manker is picking on SGG. I don't think she's up to handling it on her own.

I'd better step in
    Fixed.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Don't let him hound you off the board, Les.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpatulaGeekGirl View Post
    Giant sunglasses are pseudo vogue crap and you suck for liking them, you japanophile attention whore. GB2 myspace. Oh, fuck. There's a girl posting here and she's prettier than I am. I'd better try to scare her away before all the boys like her better than me.
    Fixed.
    Your assumptions and assertions are invalid.

To start with, you are taking my post seriously (I realise I am doing the same thing here, but for the sake of the argument…), which is not how it was intended. She asked to be flamed, so I obliged. They are no true feelings of anger or aggression in my comment.

As for the assumptions themselves, I am perfectly used to girl who are prettier than me and feel no jealousy towards them. You're next point brings me back to my first. I was not trying to scare her away. In fact, quite the opposite! I was answering her request, as I previously stated. As for you're last comment, this one is irrelevant, because I don't already get any male attention in the lounge, nor is that what I am here for, unlike you, Manker.

I would also like to point out that your post was a latent in-direct complement to disko.balls, most likely an attempt to gain her approval, so she would be more inclined to show you pictures of her tits and vagoo.
    Last edited by SpatulaGeekGirl; 08-24-2007 at 03:58 PM.
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    "vagoo"

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Fixed.

To start with, you are taking my post seriously (I realise I am doing the same thing here, but for the sake of the argument…), which is not how it was intended. She asked to be flamed, so I obliged. They are no true feelings of anger or aggression in my comment.

As for the assumptions themselves, I am perfectly used to girl who are prettier than me and feel no jealousy towards them. You're next point brings me back to my first. I was not trying to scare her away. In fact, quite the opposite! I was answering her request, as I previously stated. As for you're last comment, this one is irrelevant, because I don't already get any male attention in the lounge, nor is that what I am here for, unlike you, Manker.

I would also like to point out that your post was a latent in-direct complement to disko.balls, most likely an attempt to gain her approval, so she would be more inclined to show you pictures of her tits and vagoo.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i fail to see how any of this will result in pics

9. Lounge   -   #49

10. Lounge   -   #50
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fixed.

So what you're basically saying is (aside from justifying yourself to the internets lolol) that the express purpose of my post was to furnish the new girl with a compliment in the pathetic hope that she's so grateful for an ally that she posts a pic of her tits.

The interweb shockathon continues.

There's just no fooling you, is there
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast