Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avi Movie Files

tntfamily7
    I am new to all of this. I recently download a movie that cam in 2 parts. How do I put them back together as one movie with one file name. When I got Kazaa Gold; I was told that I could put the movies on a cd-r disc and watch it on my TV, how is this done?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Hi,
    I use Easy Video Joiner and it's easy to use. Just do a search in Google or get it from you know where.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Forum Star
    Another program is: VirtualDub

http://www.doom9.org

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Try getting Nuro, the put the 2 files on the same disc if they fit. If not then put them on 2 discs.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Yup Easy Video Joiner! Can also join rm files! Wonderful!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    justs about anything will do it but as paul said VirtualDub is the best and its fast boss

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i am trying to open mpeg file with the virtualdub, but it wont let me do it. it gives me an error message saying " pack synchronization error ". i also have tried to open the same file with the easy vedio spliter. it didnt work either...
    what could be the problem. is mpeg format not supported??

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by slon@7 July 2003 - 05:31
    i am trying to open mpeg file with the virtualdub, but it wont let me do it. it gives me an error message saying " pack synchronization error ". i also have tried to open the same file with the easy vedio spliter. it didnt work either...
    what could be the problem. is mpeg format not supported??
    you may not have the required filters installed such as the mpeg2 filters or the mpg file has problems or the file was not fully dloaded..take ya pick

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    I just use TMPGEnc

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    you dont really need to join them. burn both files onto the same disc using Nero. that way you dont have to go through the process of joining.

hope this is useful to you,
    tralalala

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast