Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: revolt disabled

bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sorry for those ppl that were genuine and trying to sign up but couldnt because yet again lots of greedy fuckers took up the spaces by duping only to get disabled.duping is as bad as cheating and there details should be passed around to trackers and all the accounts they have be deleted ,but then again im a bitch!

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I guess, they should give invites to their users so as to invite some good people in.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    They think that they have good forum
    How many active thread is? 15? Dear revolt moderator see the forum on bithumen. This is a forum, not revolt

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dzsemm View Post
    They think that they have good forum
    How many active thread is? 15? Dear revolt moderator see the forum on bithumen. This is a forum, not revolt
    well more than 15! why the hate did you get disabled

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    DISABLED PRIVS
    They was disabled the all of acc where change the country ip.
    I make my registration in my friend pc. He live in Subotica (Serbia). I leave in Szeged(Hungary). This is 20 km. See in map and check the ip man. I dont go home because register I there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Yes they bannd me. You have true not 15, 18!!!!! I dont can count I dont understand they. Whom harm I there? Confusion I there somebody? Why bad is? Another guy register. He don't like the site.->He give his acc me. I like the site -> I use.
    But not They bannd me. Is bad what I make?

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    sorry for those ppl that were genuine and trying to sign up but couldnt because yet again lots of greedy fuckers took up the spaces by duping only to get disabled.duping is as bad as cheating and there details should be passed around to trackers and all the accounts they have be deleted ,but then again im a bitch!
    I agree,

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    lapc's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i want to know
    why guys want that forum ?
    whats the benefits ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dzsemm View Post
    Yes they bannd me. You have true not 15, 18!!!!! I dont can count I dont understand they. Whom harm I there? Confusion I there somebody? Why bad is? Another guy register. He don't like the site.->He give his acc me. I like the site -> I use.
    But not They bannd me. Is bad what I make?
    I don't think you should use any English forums, because YOU FUCKIN CANT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!111

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    lol AugustoP, that was hilarious.

dzsemm, I don't know if it's bad what you did because only you can decide that with your own conscience. It was however wrong as you didn't think about following the site rules. Sometimes you will get hit for that, other times you won't - no reason for bitching about it.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast