Thread: Just Say No!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Interesting reading, lots of good opinions over there.
    Proud member of MDS

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    god -- i hate the RIAA so dam much

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    i like this persons statement:

"Chances are, the RIAA is going to be looking for those who share music from specific artists who have given them the go-ahead to prosecute people in their name. they can't really sue for copyright infringement for a copyright that they themselves do not hold, so bands and artists will be paying them to do so on their behalf. Someone should set up a website to track which artists are the ones who have authorized this behavior from the RIAA and they should be BOYCOTTED! Also, if you are one of those unfortunates who DO end up getting sued, make sure that the holders of the copyrights themselves are involved! Metallica was the first to get on their fan's bad books, let's see who the next to fall shall be!"
    DOSNiNjA <[email protected]>
    Canada - Wednesday, July 02, 2003 at 11:37:43 (BST)

this is exactly how people should fight back against riaa&#33;
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369