Thread: New Ps2

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    There's a new PS2 coming with buit-in broadband and infrared remote sensor.

$200

Man Sony is trying to milk an old system to death. Sales of PS2's must be seriously slowing (everyone probably has one). I guess it's great if you don't own one already.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    no they are just doing an up-grade like the bitches at X-box with the smaller version of the Giant card board box.

3. Games   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    dude thats old they annouced the new PS2 like last year its going to be 9000 seris with a better DVD player that plays VCD and other formates and an IR reciever so you can turn you PS2 off nothing real worth wild

4. Games   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    uhhh...no shit. I wouldn't buy one. I hope it flops. (and what the hell is 9000 seris).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #5
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    My advice to you:

Save your money so you can buy yourself a PS3 whenever that comes out.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@2 July 2003 - 06:35
    uhhh...no shit. I wouldn't buy one. I hope it flops. (and what the hell is 9000 seris).
    Flops? Wtf? How can it flop? It's still a PS2 for god's sake... It's not a new system. That's like hoping Winamp 2.91 would've flopped compared to 2.81...

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    He means why buy it when the ps3 is in sites. May be a while before its ever started finished and released but I'm not buying two ps2's for those money hungry fools. Just like the playstaion. I bought one, few years later the "playstation One" remake came out at the time of ps2. Pointless...I'll wait for ps3.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Well, yeah. I reserved my PlayStation and picked it up the day it came out, and got my PS2 a couple weeks after it launched. I didn't by the PSOne, and I'm not going to buy the new PS2, either. In essence, I already have them, but other people don't.

It looks like PS3 isn't going to be ready until sometime in 2005, possibly for Christmas 2004, but I seriously doubt it. That's a year-and-a-half away, and people are still buying PS2s. There are even some hardcore junkies who already own a PS2, but will go out and buy the new version.

Like I said, I won't be buying one, but I like the fact that Sony is still "improving" the PS2.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Several People@Just now
    I'll wait for ps3.
    I'm still waiting for PS9. I want my holographic-movie surround vision and telepathic personalized music, dammit!
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.