Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the First Steps that u do when u gettin a new Tracker?

smirnoff's Avatar Drink Responsibily BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    just wondering.

me, i am searching for things that i already have and start to seed them to raise my new ratio.
    after it i am looking for Freeleech stuff if there is or download the torrents that have many downloaders and less uploaders.

what do u do?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Say hello

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cacaobeach View Post
    Say hello
    lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    login or register
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    First thing I do is to read the rules and faqs, then I go to the forums to see site specific information and then i search for files I already have to build ratio and then I start enjoying the tracker to the fullest

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I always read the rules first.
    Even if it seems common, very few people do it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Then go to your profile and fill out your details....I like to change the max torrents per page setting to 100 for easy browsing. Add an avatar, sig if you like then check the forum for a 'welcome thread' or a 'new users' thread. When you do grab a file leave a comment either helpful, useful or thankful...and then seed it of course..
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Then go to your profile and fill out your details....I like to change the max torrents per page setting to 100 for easy browsing. Add an avatar, sig if you like then check the forum for a 'welcome thread' or a 'new users' thread. When you do grab a file leave a comment either helpful, useful or thankful...and then seed it of course..
    you are very kind i must say.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Same thing I usually like to hook up my profile before anything. Then I check out the rules and then the torrents.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I check out rules and/or faq!
    And one of most important things for me too is to change torrents amount at one page to 100

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast