Thread: Rarity ranking??? WTF

Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok I dont get u people nor do i get that stupid ranking.

I mean everybody or at least 90% of u guys always saying Oh im giving u a lvl.x acc u cant give me lvl.x-1 u have to give me lvl.x

That ranking is based on smbd's mind totally, and it shows rarity it doesnt show the site being good.
    In fact one of my friends who is a user at U*** says that it is really crap. Nothing much going on there besides their "Really Private Mojo-Dojo stuff"
    I mean if u arent sued or preoccupied by MPPA/RIAA y would u even want a tracker like that? I dont get it.... I dont get in fact how someone could give his S** acc for a U*** acc. That jst sucks.

Its like u dont want the trackers for urself but jst to make a collection!!!!

U know what from tomorrow Im gonna open a new tracker and as users there will be only me and my dog. So this will be probably ranked 20 as u will have to persuade me or my dog to get invited
    I then can get every other tracker i want into cuz everybody will be mad to get in my website with 1 torrent showing a vid of my dog doing his jobs. Lol.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    smervincle's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    U know what from tomorrow Im gonna open a new tracker and as users there will be only me and my dog. So this will be probably ranked 20 as u will have to persuade me or my dog to get invited
    Nice idea. And just try to ban most of users and hold maybe 20 members there. I hope that you get level 11.
    Your Faithfull Seeder,
    SmerVinCLE

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    tl should be level 10, td should be level 8

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yep the point is everybody should make his ranking based on what he wants not on what others want or what is difficult to get.
    My ranking: Demonoid 10 (lots of rare stuff), then S**, BitmeTv, Bitme, etc.etc.etc...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    So this will be probably ranked 20 as u will have to persuade me or my dog to get invited
    I 'll ask my bitch to persuade your dog!

Seriously though, enough with these "level" disputes...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    its a ranking based on rarity brother ... even if we lower the ranking of uk-t to 1 .. it will be still so hard to get .. wont make any difference ..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Been there, done that.

yo