Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actors U Hate

Chuck Norris

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by Mosfos@3 July 2003 - 07:37
    Chuck Norris
    lol yea Chuck owns them all

Oh and what is the name on that fat bearded guy allways beating up everyone in the 70-80s I think together with his partner. They a made a bunch of films together.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    sorry Barky man i didn&#39;t say Nic Cage can&#39;t act..

Just don&#39;t like his movies Con Air - The Rock - WindTalkers -- mainly windtalkers --and no i didn’t watch all the of the movie Nic Cage lasted far 2 dam long for me.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    Tom Cruise.........grin.......flash brilliant white teeth.........look serious........grin..........flash brilliant white teeth....look serious.......grin...........................

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    I can&#39;t stand Hugh Grant,the low life who had to pay to get his cock sucked when he has gorgeous Liz Hurley at home.

What a plonker&#33;&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    jetje's Avatar former star
    This topic is wrong... &#33;

Hate is already a wrong start, how can you hate someone you don&#39;t even know.

Actors you don&#39;t like should have been the title. then i could understand.
    And combining the don&#39;t like and the can&#39;t act mixes it all up in a bad way.

I don&#39;t like Tom Hanks, he spoils a lot of films for me. But say he can&#39;t act is to far off. Same as i say i like almost all Mel Gibson films therefor he can act....?

How many movies have you seen from all the actors mentioned in here.. not just the last ones..?&#33; I&#39;m sure i&#39;ve seen all movies staring Tom hanks and i mean all&#33; (even splash&#33... only movie i think he was good at was "the man with the one red shoe&#33;"). But i still can&#39;t tell why i don&#39;t like him..? I think he&#39;s over rated just had the luck to be in a movie like Philadelphia... which was an awfull bad sentimental movie imo... he get&#39;s casted in moves where he doesn&#39;t belong into, like road to perdition and Saving Ryans privates. But do i hate him.. no. I even thought he wasn&#39;t that bad in cast away... so every movie i give him a new fair chance...
    In the end i&#39;m lucky with that so i can enjoy some more movies..

I&#39;ve seen a few thousand movies so far in my live, good ones and bad ones.
    But i don&#39;t hate any actor&#33; Some i like more then others&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Another actor i hate is Tom Cruise&#33;&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    ben afleck hate the bastard and daredevil just took the Piss

and n e mo fo from bollywood -U DAMN SONS OF BITCHES

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by N£MO@3 July 2003 - 13:07
    Another actor i hate is Tom Cruise&#33;&#33; &nbsp;
    Yea I can see what you meen.

I have kinda an ambivalent relation to the guy, but I hated him in "Vanilla Sky". Whole movie is just a show off of Tom Cruise.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by Barky@3 July 2003 - 11:15
    Oh and what is the name on that fat bearded guy allways beating up everyone in the 70-80s I think together with his partner. They a made a bunch of films together.
    The fat guy&#39;s name is Bud Spencer and his sidekick&#39;s Terrence Hill.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast