Thread: Please someone help!!!

I am trying to run a software program that I have downloaded form a disk and after download I keep getting a runtime error 339 and something about vsocx6.ocx file missing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing seems to work. Anyone know what I can do????

Thanks in advance for your help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    The answer is within your question, You need to find a download of vsocx6.ocx and put it in whatever file it needs to be in.

I had the same problem with a copy of an illegal program, But with different OCX files. I needed to add 3 extra file to my system. You may find after you get a copy of that one, That you may need another 1 or 2.

I just searched my computer and i dont have that file to send your way, But a google search brings up alot of results.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I hate to sound totally stupid....
    First this is not an illegal program. I really bought this disk.
    Are you telling me that I should go to google and search for the oxc file and then put it in the folder with the other stuff that downloaded from the disc.

thanks again

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I didnt mean yours was illegal, I apologise if it seems thats what i meant. I simply used my example of the problem.

I just did a search for the info you need and:

Click here for the file you need

and

Click here for the info to install it in your system

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    How is this hardware related? Moved.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.