Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: thank you from Revolt

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thanks for the constructive thread and good luck.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    lol, thread creator: Josegavara. First post is of Presto. Actualy, what's happening here?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i have no idea, my pc froze when posting

lol

it should have been

the staff of revolt.org.uk would like to take this opportunity to thank all the traders and cheats who took part in our open door experiment. your efforts will not go un-noticed and you will receive your "rewards" in the wider community

We may run this experiment again shortly and would invite others to sign up at that time, previous applicants need not apply as we already have all your details

once again thanks for your co-operation

jimmymac
    revolt admin

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nice 1.you have a cool site !sadly alot of people spoiled signs ups by creating dupe accounts which spoil it for the nice people

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DominatoR's Avatar Me BT Rep: +3
    Hey, what's going on here ?

Josegavara, thank's once again for giving some sort of hope for the future .
    Take care

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Please open it on daytime as not so less internet freaks like me who has only way to get in during the day as i work and can't burn midnight oil to wait for sign up page to open. lol. i guess, the last time it was night here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ^ lol, i was thinking the same, but then again I don't need it that much.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
    Please open it on daytime as not so less internet freaks like me who has only way to get in during the day as i work and can't burn midnight oil to wait for sign up page to open. lol. i guess, the last time it was night here.
    Just use check4change, turn up your speakers to maximum, let check4change play the sound.

.. And by that. Wake you up

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    nice 1.you have a cool site !sadly alot of people spoiled signs ups by creating dupe accounts which spoil it for the nice people

arseholes killed it for us wish i signed up

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Even when someone drops a bombshell in my house, i won't wake up during my sleep. lol

Know how to use c4c, but nevr could I get into a tracker open for sign ups. Even , i received my iplay account from someone here, missed it both times, when they opened last time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast