Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riaa Wants To Hack Your Pc!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Pirating is considered a terrorist act!!

oh yeah, me downloading a few games or movies is defenitely comparable to killing thousands of people. Thats as bad as those commercials that say buying weed supports terrorists. Yeah right. Most herb in my neck of the woods comes from canada or is homegrown. We all know how many terrorists there are in Canada . Jebus, you can tell RIAA is getting desperate with some of the crap they come up with. They can't win and they know it.

I really get sick of "the man" comparing every damn thing to terrorism and using terrorism as an excuse to do things that blatantly defy the freedoms we're supposedly entiltled to in America.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Double Agent
    omfg RIAA wants CD-RW drive vendors to check if your computer has copy-righted material before they are authorized to sell you the drive!!!???

Read for yourself

http://www.bbspot.com/news/2001/10/riaa.html

now they are REALLY desperate!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Silly things like this make me happy I'm not in America.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    What Bastards, they have no right in intruding into our privacy like this! Hacking is classed as an Illegal act, if they illegally obtain access to our computers to "uphold the law" watz the point in having these laws if they will be upholded by the people that are breaking them, AND TERRORISM MY ASS! wat a crock of shite, terrorism is doing causing terror for a point or fo personal gain, WTF has file sharing got to do with that?
    Any1 reckon they cud have avoid the iraq war by arresting Saddam on FileSharing Charges:p
    Lol

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@1 July 2003 - 23:34
    Silly things like this make me happy I'm not in America.

I couldn't agree with you more.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Xanex's Avatar Poster
    Aint dat the truth

It must be on the same lines of making firewalls illegal

LOL that is a complete joke, and as a friend of mine constantly says, ONLY IN AMERICA

But the best thing yet to be seen according to them has to be some guy walking calmly into a cd shop, shoving on a sock on his head, whipping out his firewire/USB CD-RW drive and demanding all the cd's off the shelfs and the cash from the register.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    this is what makes me unhappy to BE in america.. heh
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    gosh, those silly little ppl think they can do anything. ohh yea&#33;&#33;&#33; lets destroy millions of computers just because ppl are downloading a couple of MP3&#39;s. Gime a break&#33;&#33;&#33; jesus christ. i forget who this lady was, but she works for the RIAA. she started talking about loads of crap how p2p &#39;damaged&#39; the recoding indurstries.

Acctually, its not. getting rid of p2p sharing ISNT going to increase the sales of CD&#39;s ect... but people will find ways to get them back

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@1 July 2003 - 23:07
    Read for yourself..

http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,...0,47552,00.html

fu.ck RIAA
    Who cares???

There are thousands of script kiddies out there who would love to hack my pc,so what makes the RIAA so special.They can&#39;t even stop their own site being hacked time and time again.

Bloody amateurs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast