Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Games

tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post

How can a thread in The Lounge be spam. The thread is about itself. It was a link for people to use if they wanted. The title gave all the information required, no further comment was needed.

Pricks like you posting nonsense, that's spam.

I'm about to take pleasure in ignoring you. Thanks for that.
    It doesnt matter on which forum you post, a spam is still a spam, even if you post it here on FST lounge. You just don't get banned here for spamming. On other forums you do get banned.
    wtf are you going on about?

Senseless
    Pointless
    Annoying
    Spam is bullshit that is (for example) off-topic or unproductive. This thread fits under neither of those categories. It's The Lounge, ffs. Its whole purpose is for posting topics which do not fall under the file sharing umbrella. He created a thread about Flash games which contained a link to Flash games. What is there to misinterpret?

I know you're new, but at least learn what's going on before spouting off nonsense.

Lounge
    Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, this is the original Off-Topic forum. Come on in and talk about absolutely anything (within our board rules).

The only thing in this thread that's SPAM is your blather, asshole.

See? I can be an asshole, too.
    On every forum on the web a thread like this is considered spam. U don't believe me? Try to open 5 threads like this (when you post in the thread just a link, without content) on a respected forum, you will get a warn or a ban for spamming.

Lounge
    Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, this is the original Off-Topic forum. Come on in and talk about absolutely anything (within our board rules).
    This is what I'm saying too . You can talk here about absolutely anything, but you have to talk, not just post a random link. If he would have said something about that link, some comments, then this thread wouldn't have been a spam, but he just posted a f*cking link. On every f*cking forum a thread like this is called spam!
    Now you understand, asshole?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    This isn't any other forum.
    Nobody here cares about other forums.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    other forums are for gheys.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    I care about The Moderation, but that's the only other one I care about. Honestly.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    si
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Liar.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Lounge   -   #37
    || |
    | ||
    | .|

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Senseless
    Pointless
    Annoying
    To be fair, that acronym was coined long after the term "spam" was used with regards to emails, chatrooms and messageboards.

Personally, I think JP should put the original link back, and TUPAC should stfu, the dirty little spammer

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    How much of this is actually about Flash Games. Seems to me the only person not spamming here is the person who was accused of it.

I'm including myself in that btw.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Senseless
    Pointless
    Annoying
    To be fair, that acronym was coined long after the term "spam" was used with regards to emails, chatrooms and messageboards.

Personally, I think JP should put the original link back, and TUPAC should stfu, the dirty little spammer
    I would really like to know in which of my posts I spammed, because if you would know a little about the forum on which you are a mod (), you would know that this is the off-topic forum.
    This is the off-topic forum, you can talk about anything here, but you have to f*cking talk, not just open a thread which contains only a random link, this is called spam. He's like a f*cking spambot.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast